Friday, March 3rd- Red Sox at Twins @ 1:05 PM

Absolutely. And if you have any questions, if Ayden has amy about the books or Jasper, just asked.

My very favorite review was from a grand parent in Oklahoma. He said his grandson was playing with his electronics when he gave him book one at Christmas. The child put down his game and read book 1 completely. He finished and asked where book 2 was.

My goal: I want to a/ have children read and 2/ get them involved in or caring about the rainforst and the animals inside of it.

3 Likes

I definitely will!

Awe that is awesome!! We want to read a little but each night to Ayden once we get into a routine with Belleā€¦ Tough right now because as soon as we get Ayden to bed around 7:00 or 7:30, Leah goes straight to bed to try and get her 6 hours of sleepā€¦ But once Belle can be put in her damn crib or bassinet, then we want to start reading a chapter to Ayden. He really liked the look of the books and wants us to read to him. He is really excited, I was showing him pictures of Jasper. He said cute bird lol!

3 Likes

That is amazing!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Like I wrote you guys I really want to send some of his feathers because I usually give that as a gift to the kids. But something tells me border patrol would have opened up that package and seem the feathers. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard to say with the boarderā€¦ They are so damn random with what they search and donā€™t searchā€¦ You could tryā€¦ I feel like feathers would be small enough and if in an envelope they wouldnā€™t open it I donā€™t thinkā€¦ It wouldnā€™t weight enough for them to get suspiciousā€¦ but itā€™s hard to say, I really donā€™t know all the customs and rules they have at the boarder right now. They seem so anal over everything these days itā€™s ridiculous.

3 Likes

Next time Iā€™m home Iā€™m going to say if I can figure out with some of my relatives there lol

3 Likes

Deal! Maybe I will send you somethingā€¦ some provocative photos of me or something!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Every time Jasper molts I save what I can since I give them to children. These are just a small sample of the variety.

3 Likes

Thanks?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Im also going to make a small wreath with his feathers so saving up. I have about 50 ish feathers of his and I have Nye, BJ, Twopiece and Angel Lapis, Ashland feathers to include.

3 Likes

Those are beautiful!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Morw :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Beautiful feathers, Muse :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

1-0 Sox in the 1st

3 Likes

2-0 Sox

Dalbec with an RBI

3 Likes

3-0 Sox

3 Likes

L&O and time to rest. Catch yā€™all later.

3 Likes

Iā€™m speechless

3 Likes