3 Likes

Good morning, y’all. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a good day

Go Sox

Yankees suck

3 Likes

Sorry for being a little tardy saying goodnight to everyone last night but I completely just dozed off

3 Likes

Sox tonight

And riders!!!

Morning all!!

3 Likes

Me and Jack will be busy tonight. Sox tonight, followed by the Rider game, followed by watching Universal Soldier!

3 Likes

As I will with Sox, Smackdown and MMA

3 Likes

I will have my eye on Smackdown as well, curious to see what Jey does for the Usos tonight against Reigns… If the Riders weren’t playing, I would be watching Smackdown.

3 Likes

#WheresJoolz

3 Likes

Hope she’s okay. I checked the circle thread on PP & she hasn’t posted there either which is very unusual. I’m getting a little concerned

3 Likes

Was wondering where Joolz is…

3 Likes

Let me make my rounds of where I know she visits.

3 Likes

She logged into PP today at 8:11 am

And a game we play online together I saw her this morning there.

#StalkerMusie

3 Likes

Heard from her she said its just a busy morning.

3 Likes

Thanks for the concern, my friends. All is okay. Well, sorta. I just found out yesterday that the builder I had lined up to renovate my home can’t do the job. I’m terribly disappointed and at a loss as to where to go from here. I’m back to square one with much work to do.

3 Likes

Crap, sorry , Joolz. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Sorry, Joolzie. Hope you can find someone to do this work for you

3 Likes

I’m always logged into Patriots Planet because I don’t log out. Lately I don’t have much for Freestyle Friday so I may not post in the Circle.

3 Likes

Wish there waa something we could do to help.

3 Likes

I’m quite upset about it. I’m familiar with his work as he built cousin Sue’s house. He had a vision for my home, has experience with handicapped accessible builds, waterfront property, etc. It was a terrible blow and I didn’t see it coming.

3 Likes