Felgah and maaz venting thread

Brockton is a special place, I lived on RiveView Street in '88 before the Cops said they dont like our kind in town and forced the landlord to evict. Daily visits

1 Like

Holy crap. They only visited us once when my dad popped one of the kids I knew from the neighborhood for swearing at my mom. He did bring me to the station once cuz he didn’t know what else to do with my dumbass 13 year old self.

we were not townies but kids with a 69 chevelle convertible -350 in it and I had a 72 lemans w/gto package - 400 engine, 400 tranny with posi, b & m slap stick, all done up with headers leading to dual straight exhaust, 60’s all around, holley 650 carb, edelbrook manifold, accel ignitions, you name it is was added to improve speed.

they hated us

2 Likes

I’ll bet and Riverview is a kind of a small area. My aunt owned a a 2 family there in the 80s and I used to go over to her place all the time.

fun area, almost everyone kept too themselvs but a couple people. Noise complaints constantly and I couldn’t creep while having to leave at 5:20 am to be at work. dam hill

1 Like

Yep. I get it.

I wonder if professional sports talk whining is a sign of our societys tendency to find an outlet for our frustration… Since there is so much to whine about if you want. Tricky part is drawing the line between legit discussion and outright beatching. Haha…

I prefer to wish ill will on Felger and hope he gets his ass kicked someday

That’s a little extreme there bro , but his comments are extremely annoying at times. I’m surprised sometimes that he still has the job. He has screwed up a few times , and in this society he’s just one loose statement away from going unemployed… Which would be fun to see where he ends up … haha

Lived on Cary Hill in the 70s, North Jr High

No shit, really? My Aunt Lived on Carry Hill near the store and my dad and his family grew up in the Lithuanian Village.

1 Like

we were right at the corner of North Cary and Ames Street.

I used to skip the english mass at St Kashmir’s

1 Like

My Aunt, my dad and all my cousins went to that school and church. Wow. Small world.

I was technically in St Edwards parish, but went to Kashmir’s because it was walking distance.

1 Like

My dad and I used to go to the Lithuanian Village a lot.

1 Like

It’s better to expose him in this thread by pointing out the dumb things from the show and what the exact response should be.

Ever read the mad magazine snappy answers to stupid questions? That’s the idea… haha :wink:

I called Friday and said the saints were copying the Ravens with a personnel package that included taysom Hill as running QB and it worked since hill scored 2 TDS with creative offense.

Then asked if Patriots could do similar personnel package with Edelman or Meyers ( college QBs) in their version. I was mocked (" yeah , we need to get Brady off the field as much as possible") and they didn’t even comment on the saints success at doing it. Haha.

Which part of this do you consider to be not completely predictable?

I mean, don’t they get paid by the mock???

1 Like

Yeah… it was the backup crew … they’re even more dimwitted. Lol.

Getting Brady off the field here and there seems like a good idea if only to give a different look to the defense. Start there. Brady is not scaring anybody these days. Ug.

And the saints did it… using taysom Hill. Sean Payton apparently has more balls than mcD.

Sanu was a QB too

1 Like