BUFFALO BILLS (10-4) at NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (11-3) Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Gillette Stadium.

I’m gonna have to say yes just because it was the most important game of the season against a very, very good team.

1 Like

Brady was very good.

1 Like

What a fucking game that was! All the way around and huge props to the Bills. They are building something special.

Beautiful!!!

Sorry I wasn’t around. I had to work. Looks like The Expanse did its job and got the O rolling.

Expanse Spoilers...Tom Brady opens a can of whoop ass

https://youtu.be/TjlV_QKTcoM

2 Likes

The Bills are good, which is why this was the best performance of the year.

Offense was pretty good all night, hope Cannon is not out.

2 Likes

A decade straight of Divisional Championships.

Have we REALLY become spoiled enough to take that for granted???

1 Like
2 Likes

Devin McCountry rocking a Curtis Martin jersey. He would love to wear this style as an alt.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I guess the answer is “Yes, we have become that spoiled.”

Tom Brady’s elbow looked good. I think it’s on the mend!

Bahahaha. Eagles gonna win!

4 Likes

Gotta roll Elandon out to catch a pass, Vrabel-style.

2 Likes

What a great game… it represents so much of all the virtues that are the Belichick and Brady system… apparently… hard work, perseverance, teamwork, love of the game, balling gamers that elevate in the biggest moments… Love all that…

Then you have the league and its little tactics and maneuvers behind the scenes trying to manipulate the Cincinnati vidiot incident into something nefarious.

I have fallen asleep 3 times while trying to study the game. My dumbass, weed and study just don’t go together. LOL.

I plan of breaking it down today and will get back with what I have.

Just from watching the game live, that was an epic statement game and the driving it in from the 1 on the ground was the defining moment of the season.

What a great freaking win that was.

Merry Christmas… Along with a replay of this game on NFL Network right now… haha

1 Like

Do I win a prize for this call? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep. You win fan of the week. :grinning:

2 Likes

I too saw that play happening before it did, the alignment was obvious, showing he was going to go out into the large void in the defense.