BUFFALO BILLS (10-4) at NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (11-3) Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Gillette Stadium.

And Nick “The Legend” Folk for the 3 points.

Not bad for a team that cant sustain offensive drives to start from the 1 and drive it down the field for a score.

That’s 3 dominating drives (first one was killed by Burkheads fumble) against the number 3 defense.

JC Jackson is on helluva CB

Yeah I don’t ever recall seeing a defense as loaded on the back end as this one.

1 Like
1 Like

And so it was. Just outstanding in what could possibly become a field position game.

I think he extended the ball over the 40 before going out of bounds.

1 Like

Second time in 2 weeks they are all in on the punt block. They backed out but the addition of superstar special teamer Bethel from the Ravens added to the superstar Slater is incredible.

Whst the hell was Baltimore thinking letting him go mid season.

Oh wait, I know, it’s called, hubris. They think special teams has no meaning cuz they have Lamar.

I predict that doesn’t work out well for them in the playoffs.

They do have the best kicker in history but damn guys ST has 4 phases.

Wow tie game.

Not so fast

10 10 at the half. Great game.

Uh oh.

Penalties are killing them

1 Like

Congrats guys.

1 Like

That was a good game.

2 Likes

Even Zo said a couple of the OPI calls against us were legit.

Stuff like that, and the stupid-ass fumbles and interceptions, could be the difference between competing in the Super Bowl … or not.

Still, this Patriot team is guaranteed to finish with a better record than last year’s edition. I think an extra week off is critical to the 2019-20 edition’s hopes.

Boston local TV poll question…

Is this the Patriots best performance of the year?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

One nugget about Brady in the post game press conference. He had ice on this throwing elbow. At the end he was asked how he felt, and he said he felt good and that ‘this was not the old elbow thing, this is a new injury, but I’ll be fine.’