3.18.22 Friday

Lmao, well thank god he won’t have to face Tom Brady in the SB…

Brady will get injured in the first week or two and officially retired.

2 Likes

Oh no that’s not the reason why I want you to have him. LOL

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Again.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, oh… well then I am confused hahaha

1 Like

It’s so Jack and I can have fun with you oh my gosh that comes out wrong LOL, I decided not to edit this sentence. LOL

2 Likes

:joy::joy::disappointed_relieved::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol

Ok…. Jack…. Ummmmm Muse…… is……

Wanting … things. I’m scared :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I’m not into bondage Muse.

1 Like

I’m very very angry & officially a free agent football fan

2 Likes
1 Like

Come on over, we take new fans.

2 Likes

Cleveland does not deserve Baker, period.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: I’m really am serious. I’m done with them.

2 Likes

They gave him 5 years. get ready, 230 mill FULLY GURANTEED

1 Like

I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but I will just say it and leave it at that… I think this is great for Cleveland. Watson took a pretty crappy Texans team to the playoffs multiple times and even won a playoff game. I think he will be a game changer in Cleveland… I understand he has a past but lets not forget the Grand Jury voted him not guilty… The following statement below:

“We are delighted that the grand jury has looked at the matter thoroughly and reached the same conclusion we did. Deshaun Watson did not commit any crimes and is not guilty of any offenses . “Now that the criminal investigations have been completed, we are happy to move forward with the civil case deposition

Whether you like him or hate him, many football players have made some nasty mistakes in their life time. Watson is a hell of an athlete and a proven winner with Houston… I think he can do some serious damage with Cleveland. With that said, I also understand the anger to have him on the team so I totally see that side of it.

With that said, “Hey Baker… Come to Indy” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get it, Tyler. I’m just a big Baker supporter.

1 Like

Totally understandable man. I like Baker too and would be upset to see him leave.

But look on the bright side. If he comes to Indy. You can always cheer for Indy :joy: :smiley:

1 Like

When the Dallas Cowboys took Greg Hardy I lost what little respect I had for the organization. Cleveland is now in that same bubble

1 Like

You are right that is not popular right now

1 Like