3.18.22 Friday

I zeroed in on the word WE. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I think the team to watch out for is Tennessee

3 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

This explains why most of the brackets have been destroyed already in just a couple of days. Wow.

3 Likes

Oh man, imagine if the Colts get Matty Ryan?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: It definitely would provide so entertainment

3 Likes

Weโ€™ll have to see where the abuser goes first I think.

3 Likes

No where is my preference.

Yes, it would be extremely entertaining.:joy:

3 Likes

Apparently the Browns coach Kevin Stefanski & GM Andrew Berry wanted to fly down to Austin Texas to talk with Baker & try to patch things up & Baker told them donโ€™t bother. Thatโ€™s what they get for speed dating that scumbag abuser

3 Likes

Agree totally.

3 Likes

Also my good friend canceled his season tickets.

2 Likes

That is awesome!

2 Likes

this is what Leah uses to bless the bathroom after Iโ€™m done with it.

2 Likes

Lol I wonโ€™t lie I would seriously be happy with it. I still think Ryan behind an O line can play some good football.

He might not have the arm anymore but neither did Manning in his last year with Denver. Matt Ryan is incredibly smart, I would welcome it if they donโ€™t start Ehlinger.

2 Likes

2 Likes

LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So Tyler and I are in agreement, Ryan goes to the Colts.

2 Likes

Half

I would rather start Ehlinger, but If not I would love Ryan to be there

I think Muse wants Ryan there because she thinks he sucks but you are gonna be surprised me thinks.

I remember watching the Falcons and Dolphins last year. Ryan threw for like 350 yards and a couple touchdowns. He was insanely impressive and did it behind arguably the worst o line in the NFL. Come to Indy with a half decent o line and the best back in the NFL. Matt Ryan would do wonders.

1 Like

She wants Ryan the because of this

2 Likes