3.11.22 Friday

No infection so no antibiotic needed. Blood work (home draw) next week if still feeling weak and tired at the end of the day. I eliminated a med that may contribute to my weakness.

Thanks for your concern and support :heart:

3 Likes

That is good news, not adding a new meds to one’s regiment. YAY!

Let’s hoping that by eliminating one med that it solves what is going on.

download

3 Likes

Well that is great news Joolz.

3 Likes

5.5 hours to go!!

3 Likes

I’m good other than being completely lazy today. I did a few things this morning & quick gym workout now doing nothing other than sitting on my butt watching some college basketball. The rain just changed to snow & it’s going to pile up fast.

2 Likes

Glad about no infection. That had me worried. Rest & more rest & hydrate. Dr. Jack orders.

3 Likes

Also for complete health care I suggest adding these to your next grocery delivery order, Joolzie

3 Likes

How much snow are the predicting? Glad you are doing well.

2 Likes

I was born with bronchitis & pneumonia. Ma said they put me in one of those oxygen tent things they used back in the day before Dr’s realized they can & did cause blindness. Anyway, I would get bronchitis every single winter until sometime in middle school. Last time I had it bad was in 1994. Hence I wasted no time getting vaxxed & boosted.

1 Like

In my area 4-6”

2 Likes

Man that is scary, I sure hope this is not the case with Ayden ugh. Trouble is Leah and I can’t keep taking all this time off from work, going to be fired. Which hopefully the asthma inhalers and medicine work.

3 Likes

I had pneumonia, double pneumonia and triple pneumonia mulitple times within six months after I was born, almost died a few times. The doctors said she needs a cold envirnoment. My folks were living in CT at the time, they returned to Northern Maine where they were from.

Blindness, the oxygen tank would cause that? WOW!

What a story.

I

3 Likes

I was born naturally curly.

An aunt had those old film cameras. The first six pictures had me with curly hair, the next six, hair straight as a board. My hair is wavy and has bounch but not the curly I was born with. It never came back.

3 Likes

Jesus, seems like quite the common thing… ugh lovely for us… Could be a while till Ayden grows out of it.

3 Likes

Medicine & treatment has come a long way so hopefully your Dr. can find something to help you & Leah manage it.

3 Likes

Wow. Strong baby Musie fighting & winning. :heart:

3 Likes

I can think of other words but will go with yours. LOL

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Look at this way, Musie. It got you out of CT & to beautiful Maine. If you stayed in CT you might be a Yankees fan. Think about that!

3 Likes

Definitely! He is on a steroid, antibiotic and 2 inhalers so I am hoping this will do the trick.

The steroid unfortunately tastes soooooo bad… We have to mix it with juice and even then it’s gross. I feel bad for him that he has to drink that shit hahah, it’s so nasty.

The antibiotic is good (taste like banana milk actually lol)

3 Likes

Lmao true!!

3 Likes