3.11.22 Friday

We watched Fever Pitch last night, what a great movie. I seriously watch it every year before the baseball season starts!

3 Likes

So is he going to become Hulk Ayden? :rofl:

3 Likes

Silver lining indeed! LOL

2 Likes

Ayden now that Tyler has him on steroids :rofl:

hqdefault

3 Likes

Lmao, he might kick my ass tomrrowā€¦ who knows hahaha

3 Likes

My godā€¦ That is terrifying lmao!

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure all the single ladies of the greater Indianapolis area would disagree with me but I think it would be a huge mistake for the Colts to trade for Jimmy G. Average qb coming off shoulder surgery. Hard pass for me.

2 Likes

Oh, my gosh, Tyler.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is scary, why would you have a child do all that for that?

3 Likes

Honestly nobody wants him. I donā€™t want him. He is a Carson Wentz. Sorry I know some like him but he just isnā€™t that good. Iā€™ve seen him numerous times and he is average. He would provide us nothing.

I donā€™t want
Cousins
Jimmy G
Winston

I want Watson and if we canā€™t get him , go with Ehlinger and see what he can do. If he sucks , then draft next year

Getting another average QB which Jimmy G and Cousins and Winston are does nothing for Indy.

2 Likes

Ya to me itā€™s somewhat cruel. Kids that young lifting that heavy in my opinion would screw them up but Iā€™m sure bodybuilders would disagree with me.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow that tubby is swimming around in a pile of cocaine.

Thatā€™s why the actor died. Sad

Lol

3 Likes

Truthfully the only way now to get a true franchise qb is to suck & draft one. Very, very seldom does trading for a veteran qb work. Pats sucked in a year (2020) where no one really cared that year & ended up having Mac Jones fall in their lap. Perfect. So if it were me I roll with that Ehlinger guy & draft Bryce Young or CJ Stroud in 2023.

3 Likes

Anyway, woohoo we got baseball!!!

1 Like

Jack you know what we gotta do.

Jack, you get the candles I get the rosary and we know which individuals to wish for the COlts.

LOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

All ready to go :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok, new plan. Getting candles lit so you donā€™t get Bryce, He is special and should not end up in Indy.

Never.

LOL

3 Likes
3 Likes

This got me busting out loud in laughter.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes
3 Likes