3.11.22 Friday

It legit tasted like orange creamsicle! Ugh, I could go for one right now, they stopped producing it. I even emailed them and ask if they are bringing it back and they said no :frowning: It wasn’t popular enough. Damn it was sooooo gooooood

3 Likes

Meh
I am not a milk drinker. I am not lactose intolerant but even as a kid I just gag at it. Not sure why, I really don’t. Son said he wanted less banana taste, I said I wanted more. LOLOL

3 Likes

Hmm, I need to see if I can find some in my town.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jack, I am sure you wll let us know if you find some.

3 Likes

They had a wild berry one which was disgusting, I am glad they got rid of that one.

2 Likes

You won’t be able to at least not the Milk 2 Go Brand, they said they stopped producing it… but maybe there is another milk brand that has it, and then it will be me asking you guys to supply me for a change hahahaha

3 Likes

OMG if you folks have this, ship it to me right away

3 Likes

3 Likes

So apparently there are a few orange creamsicle milks, but of course Canada sucks and doesn’t have any of them lol.

3 Likes

And I would do that for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just thought about it, they won’t let me send perishables overseas, well you know. Darn it. This mean I probably will find it in my area now. LOLOL

3 Likes

By the way…

Don’t retire or go on disability in NC #WorkUntilYouDie here.

3 Likes

Okay, wellness check.

How is Ayden doing’?

Joolz, how about you? My man, Jack, how about you?

3PS, how about you?

3 Likes

Excellent, that is what I like to hear!!!

2 Likes

Well… this is heart breaking and a bit of a gut punch, I won’t lie.

2 Likes

At the rate of inflation, and wages not going up… I will be working till I die regardless lmao.

2 Likes

I will still look for it just in case.

2 Likes

He is still coughing but doing better each and every day, and his cough is slowly starting to decrease! The medication is working, I just hope he stays healthy for a good long while now once he fully is back to good health.

3 Likes

You’re too damn good to me!

2 Likes

Don’t forget that.

LOLOLOL

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome to read!

3 Likes