1 Like

most likely at a nudist beach in Panama applying sun tan lotion

1 Like

4 min ago

1 Like

Now that I can get behind.

Yes please

1 Like

Wanted him back but didn’t expect it. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Dolphins spending

Byron Jones highest paid CB in the league

So we’ve already lost KVN and Jamie Collins, but kept the McCourty twins?

So, what does our LB corps look like now?

Looking like Hightower, Bentley, Roberts and Calhoun. Still a quality squad with some of these guys coming into their own.

But gonna need depth.

1 Like

According to overthecap:

There are always things that can be done to message the cap but these recent signings lead me to think Brady is not in the plans. And to be quite honest, I don’t know, even after all the insane excitement, clutch drives and glory he has helped bring to this region that I want him back.

It’s not because of his performance last year which I found pretty damn good just statically for his age and the disaster that was the offense through injury, retirement and chaotic flux at wide receiver. He did still put up over 4 grand in yards and 24 touchdowns to 8 interceptions.

But there was something off. Didn’t see the joy in winning at the press conferences or the laid back style we often saw. And I think that change in personality affected team chemistry somewhat. I mean he sets the tone of the culture in the locker room to a large degree.

I am not one who killed him over skipping OTA’s but the further we get the more that was the beginning of a picture being painted of a player who just wasn’t happy.

I believe he was fully engaged, that’s his nature but I think something was taking a toll on him. Not sure what it was if anything.

I’m just sure what to think about him coming back at this point.

The Bills are going to be good!!

2 Likes

They sure are on the way up in many ways and even though they are in our division I have never found any hate for them.

Good stuff they are building.

I think that BB was going to trade Brady instead of Garrappolo and Kraft nixed it. That set everyone on edge…Brady because he felt disrespected about being traded…BB because he fancied himself to be in charge.

I coukd see BB capitulating at the time with the caveat that there be a defined jump off point for the organization. And here we are.

1 Like