2020 Off-season Thread

Breakdown of four unsettled grievances that are supposed to be resolved this off-season, with salary cap implications. The biggest hit would be AB, by far.

Found this.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS CAP TOTALS

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/cap/

15 years ago today, the Patriots kicked the 15-1 Steelers ass in the AFC Championship. Features a bonus of Vrabel pancaking Rothlesberger. (or however TF its spelled.)

Rapethisburger.

Yeah, sure he does.

I think he is one that will go after top dollar and is gone.

2 Likes

Devin seems to be open to playing elsewhere but then there is this nugget on Malcom Butler.

"I hated when all of this came out, because everybody was like, 'You know, they found out a day before or in the locker room. Nah, everyone knew that [Butler wasn’t playing on defense] going into the game. That was the way we practiced.

“I think for anybody that’s been in the New England area, do they really think we took the field and didn’t prepare and that was already the plan?”

1 Like

yeah I designed the van noy house

bye bye bye

1 Like

NTTAWWT

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

can he coach a pass rusher!?

1 Like
1 Like

Very cool and hes worth every penny as a player, leader and spokesperson for the team.

It’s a bit of cash though considering the cap situation. I’ll be interested to see how its structured.

They’re getting ready to save like 15 mil on the QB sitch, so they can afford McCourty

Dear Football Baby Jesus.

Please make this happen. I will stop looking at nekkid girly pics on the internet if you make this happen

Love
Thep

2 Likes