2020 NFL Draft

Oh hey. Nah, I’ll just use locast for ABC if the apps don’t work.

1 Like

FIFY

1 Like

Whose coverage is generally better? ESPN or NFL network?

I personally like the NFL Network cuz Rich Eisen is part of it but ESPN does a great job as well.

I prefer the NFL Network just in general.

1 Like

Thanks guys. When I get a chance, I will explore ways I can stream nfln

If they don’t trade the pick who do you guys want?

I think I’m leaning towards AJ Epenosa from Iowa. 6’6 and 280. I watch his highlights and I just see JJ Watt.

1 Like

I tihnk the NFL gets the player first on a normal draft - with this new world order, who knows anymore. Deion doing Deion interviewing a kid is pretty amazing.

Oh well. I can’t find a good way to get nfln. I’ll check the app in case they broadcast for free, but otherwise I’ll be watching on the ESPN app.

1 Like

They aren’t stream.ing it on NFLBites?

Why yes, Thep. Yes they are.

Do they have an app?

I doubt they’ll keep their first rounder but if they do Cole Kmet welcome to New England

Do you need one?

I think they’d actually be more likely to draft Kmet if the do trade back. Everything I’ve read says Kmet is more of a mid to late second value. I don’t doubt Belichick would overdraft Kmet if he really loved him, but I think he will rather obtain more value in terms of later picks.

But its going to be interesting to see how they address the TE position. Adam Trautman. Albert O, Hunter Bryant, Harrison Bryant and that kid from Vandy whose name is escaping me right now all are in play in that second tier mish mash of tight ends.

Yeah, if it’s just a link to a hoster somewhere, it’s probably more work than would be worth it for me to run on my TV. I suppose theoretically, I could use an awful android TV web browser to navigate there and then it might play on VLC. But probably not worth it for this one event.

Supposedly the Pats Niners and Packers are eyeing Kmet for the first round

I don’t know. I mean all it takes is one team. I’m certainly not an expert. I just read a lot and what ive been reading for the last few months is this is a weak year for tight ends . I’m sure some draftniks like him enough to predict he goes in the first. There are just as many who aren’t convinced he is even the best TE in the draft.

I guess we will see tonight :grinning:

So who is planning on staying up until the Pats trade down?

1 Like

I don’t know if I will or not. Depends if I get bored I guess.

Edit. If they keep up with this lip service crap, I may be done sooner. Let’s get on with it.