2020 NFL Draft

NFL high of 4 comp picks for pats. 2 threes and 2 sixes.

1 Like

Nice. Pats seem to always end up with a few comp picks cuz they let their high priced players fo and still keep rolling for the most part.

And I really like that comp picks ccan be traded now. Bill is the trade master.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a whole lotta picks for Bill to move around with as he is wont to do.

My favorite is the 172th

not 172nd

One seventy Tooth.

2 Likes

Tooth because its from Lions - roar

Here is a list of guys who were drafted in the last 20 NFL drafts (since 1999) in the 6th or 7th round and who have played in more than one Pro Bowl (not including special teams players)

Tom Brady 14
Antonio Brown 7
Jay Ratliff 4
Donald Driver 3
Delanie Walker 3
Antoine Bethea 3
Jason Kelce 3
Marc Bulger 2
Adalius Thomas 2
Alfred Morris 2

2 Likes

HOW TO WATCH THE NFL DRAFT

• What: 2020 NFL Draft
  • When: Thursday, April 23 to Saturday, April 25
  • TV and live stream: NFL Network, ESPN, ABC

WHEN IS THE NFL DRAFT

• Thursday, April 23: Round 1 (8 p.m. ET)
  • Friday, April 24: Rounds 2-3 (7 p.m. ET)
  • Saturday, April 25: Rounds 4-7 (12 p.m. ET)
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Leading up to the draft a couple of years ago there were more than a few NFL insiders who were fanning the Patrick Mahomes flames. Iā€™m not saying they were predicting he would end up where he has, but there were definately some guys saying that there was something different about Mahomes and not to get too caught up in his teams record at Texas Tech. And KC proved those guys right by trading up to draft Mahomes

Seems like lately Iā€™ve been reading those same type of comments here and there about Jordan Love. His stats arenā€™t as gaudy as Mahomes were at TT, but people are making comparisons based on his ā€œsubtle athleticismā€ and ā€œhis ability to make WOW throwsā€.

So while I still believe that itā€™s about a 90% surety that GM Belichick trades pick 23 for a couple of seconds or a second and a third or something, Iā€™m also warming up to the idea that if he is available (which is no guaranteeā€¦some mocks have him going ahead of Justin Herbert now) they draft Love there.

I still think they are confidant that Studham can do the job, but if there is any chance Love is the next Mahomes you have to take him right?

1 Like

Draft ratings this year will be record breaking.

I generally donā€™t watch because it can be tedious but when the alternative is what it isā€¦

I definitely plan on watching more of it, and a lot of that is for the novel and historical way it is being done this year. I just need to figure out the best streaming source.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the NFL Network free through the Roku OS on my TV so Iā€™ll watch it that way.

Chevss said the Pats will be picking after 10 pm.

I have the NFL app, but normally canā€™t view live content. But Iā€™ll check that and whatever apps there are for ESPN and ABC. if none of them work, Iā€™ll reactivate YTTV.