12.21.21 Tuesday & 1st official day of winter

On the site it says delivered. Dec 13th. Yeah I got an email saying it was just n transit and would be here on the 21st.

So I don’t know. I’ve already contacted the seller.

Either they scammed me and I didn’t send it or they sent it then it got stolen. I can’t think of another option at the moment. It makes no sense why are they telling me it’s on its way when it was delivered a week before they told me it’s on its way?

3 Likes

Well putting up post is not a problem as you can see from me in the past.

I have to wait 48 hours before I can file a complaint with Amazon about their seller if they don’t contact me. I’ll ask for my money back if that’s a possibility. And I’ll look for that item after Christmas for something similar.

Oh, well.

2 Likes

Man I’m very sorry. Some people are just terrible.

3 Likes

The tracking number they gave me said it’d be here on the 21st , I’ve been following it for 3-4 days now. All of a sudden they’re telling me it’s been delivered on the 14th.

2 Likes

Ugh that is so frustrating Muse… I have had stuff stole off our steps before too, we now have a gate and we tell them to drop it behind the gate… People are shitty.

3 Likes

Reading your posts folks, sorry not too active today. Crazy at work today

3 Likes

I have a game camera set up & it records everything.

3 Likes

This is the real part why I’m upset apart from someone being just a jackass. My son didn’t ask for anything for Christmas he really didn’t. He just happened to mention this specific item not even 40 bucks and I was so happy that he had mentioned one item that I was able to find it.

If it was for me I would ask for the money get a little bit upset and move on but it’s not for me.

3 Likes

What a great idea! I’ll check our cameras for that date.

It can prove that it was never delivered or that was delivered and stolen.

That’s something.

3 Likes

I must apologize, Musie but that made me laugh. Sorry.

3 Likes

I wanted to say something else but my phone doesn’t know how to curse in French like I do. So voice to text knew how to say jackass.

3 Likes

Sometimes I have them. Rarely but every once in a while.

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask you Tyler. So, um, did you score last night?

3 Likes

You know what, on my way back from my errand this afternoon I was trying to remind myself to ask Tyler that.

True story.

2 Likes

I was going to ask him if the couch was comfortable to sleep on last night.

2 Likes

I nearly forgot but enquiring minds & all that

2 Likes

I mean I gave him some useful pointers.

1 Like

Check this out. Fenway Park in Legos

FHGYSp1XMAgMXuT (1)

2 Likes

Well I know the exact date and time and nothing nothing was delivered. I’m saving that video

2 Likes

I have a puzzle of Fenway Park and I was proud of that until Isaw the legos.

2 Likes