2 Likes

I jab e to pee

1 Like

Peeing while Texing

2 Likes

Ok back

How’s everyone ?

2 Likes

I’m doing great. Getting ready to make a pita pocket pizza with mass cream cheese, pepperoni, sauce and mozzarella.

It may look a total trainwreck but it tastes oh so amazing.

What the hell did you do to end up on the couch tonight, TD?

3 Likes

My god that sounds amazing my man!!! Jesus. I wish I was there

Well I had a ton of whiskey and I snore. Also our dog had surgery tonight on his shoulder and Leah wanted him in the bed tonight. He was wimpering a lot tonight so I let him stay in the bed. What the hell. I’ll stay up and have some more whiskey lol.

2 Likes

It is amazing tasting. Everyone tells me it’s a heart attack recipe like much else I eat. But against all sense and reason I am healthy as a muthafucka despite 49 years of destroying myself a good deal of the time. Good genes is all I can chalk it up to.

And poor puppy. Good that he gets the bed tonight, I think. Or are you gonna arrest him and send him to the can per your job description, or is that not your job anymore, harrassing harmless animals. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Man that sounds amazing I’m jealous !

Lmao, I still arrest animals. If he isn’t behaving his ass is in the slammer hahahahaha. No just kidding. I just issue the warrants to the idiots that let their animals out on the streets and the animals are dangerous.

I’ll just continue with my whiskey !!

3 Likes

Alright I’m gonna smoke bowl with my roommate but ill still be around if ya don’t pass out, man.

2 Likes

Sounds beautiful my man!!! Enjoy! I’ll be around for another hour or two!

3 Likes

Alright my man I’m gonna pass out

Have one hell of a night !!

3 Likes

Good morning, my friends :coffee:

Have a good day!

2 Likes

It’s Caturday! My picture in the Circle on Patriots Planet.

2 Likes