11.21.21 Have a great Sunday!

Lmao

2 Likes

I’ll burn that jacket and get it on video lol

2 Likes

Musie, did you get your walk in this morning?

3 Likes

Yes, thank you. It was rather chilly but did just a tad under three miles.

3 Likes

Thata girl!

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Raining today. Browns game is going to be wet & chilly. Nick Chubb is back so I think they will run a bunch.

2 Likes

Apart from Tyler, will you all be here off and on? I have Washington vs Carolina at 1, Riverboat returning to Charlotte.

Will be eating soon but will be back after.

3 Likes

Will be keeping tabs on Browns and Indy.

2 Likes

Yes I will be here all day. I won’t eat lunch/dinner until around 3:00

3 Likes

Oh that’s right I forgot Rivera is the Washington coach. Gimme some Cam all day!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is there a reason to have lunch at 3? Late breakfast? Not hungry? Not my business?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, lunch. BBS

3 Likes

No reason other than when growing up on Sunday mid afternoon was when we had family dinner. Italian thing I think. I will snack on something during the game.

3 Likes

Wow!! That’s a huge walk. I need to do more of that myself.

3 Likes

I’m trying to lose some weight. It’s hard. I’m around 195 or so and want to lose about 20 pounds

I remember years ago I was 215 and got to 175. I just cut my calories to 1,800 a day and dropped a ton of weight but that doesn’t seem to be working for me now. Might have to start doing some walking to burn extra calories.

3 Likes

Any activity that increases heat rate helps dramatically

3 Likes

Ya exactly man! I wish we had a treadmill or stairmaster at home but too small of house to have one of those. Oh well. I’ll just keep being fat :joy:

2 Likes

Ok folks I’m out for a bit going to leahs parents

Be back in a few hours

3 Likes