11.15.21: It’s Monday! What’s up?

It’s so tough to say though. Browns have been through so much hardship over the year. They finally build a solid team last year and barely lose in the second round of the playoffs to the chiefs

Then… they have this year. 5-5 and suffered one of their most embarrassing defeats in years. I get why people are upset. Browns likely won’t make playoffs now that Baker is out. It’s hard to digest. I think firing everyone is way over the top, but I don’t blame people for being upset

No different in Indy. We were projected to be competitive this year and we are 5-5 and just average. Reich will be on the chopping block soon if we don’t make playoffs.

3 Likes

Glen Frey is funny in that .

3 Likes

I remember the one and two win seasons as a Patriot fan. But we are fans for a reason-real fans

2 Likes

I’m out of my element with the music so will let you all enjoy.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like her. She plays a mean guitar.

1 Like

Zero interest in the MNF game tonight.

3 Likes

I just saw that Julio Lugo passed away of a heart attack. He was only 45. Very sad news.

3 Likes

Shame, so young

3 Likes

Ya saw that too… unreal sad

Almost unheard of for a 45 year that isn’t over weight.

1 Like

Quiet chat today. I’m tired. Busy day of work. Just watching dexter with Leah. Episode 2 of the new season.

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a great night!!

3 Likes

Doing good.

2 Likes

Ditto. Hope everyone’ has a great night and had an awesome day

Gonna head out for some :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Goon night everyone.

3 Likes

I started the Netflix series “Maid” and I like it. I’m an episode and a half in but stopped for now because I get tired.

2 Likes

Night Musie :heart:

2 Likes

What is it about?

2 Likes

Guess I’ll say my “goodnight” now too. Everyone rest well and I’ll see you tomorrow :sleeping: :heart:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Night Joolzie. Hope you’re feeling better :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you. I am feeling better.

3 Likes