11.10.21 It’s Wednesday! What’s happening?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I didn’t know if decorations would freak them out.

2 Likes

Joolz seemed pretty angry about the toilet situation.

2 Likes

I would have to be selective if it’s stuff I would buy for their cage. But I can make some stuff homemade, they can destroy it and have fun. I think I’ll do that.

I’m also in the process of creating new toys for them, which is always well you you have tothink outside the box so need to make sure they like it, it’s safe, and they like it. LOL

2 Likes

Plumbers are expensive so I totally understand her anger

2 Likes

For sure.

2 Likes

Do you do anything special for your cats, Jack, for Christmas?

2 Likes

I get them a present usually. I put a real tree & Leo attempts climb it but I think I broke him of that with a water squirt gun. Gemma doesn’t mess with much.

2 Likes

What is pretty cool that they get a gift.

If you sprayed my birds they would love it. Jasper’s lineage is from the Amazon rainforest. This bird loves water he could be soaking wet water dripping from his body and he’ll get mad at me if I stop spraying. And than he’ll go into his water dish just to get more water.

I know I have a video somewhere of him being sprayed and his reactions. Nye will just sit there but he doesn’t fuss so either he likes it or he sits still and figures if I don’t complain it would be over with sooner. LOL I do think he likes it though.

2 Likes

That is very interesting. Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

2 Likes

He is a Yellow Cheek Amazon which is also known as a Red Lored. Nye is a normal grey cockatiel.

2 Likes

I make sure in the winter that my bird feeders are always full. Pesky squirrels & chimpmunks can be a pain sometimes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is probably a dumb question, but do they talk?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:@ Joolz pic

3 Likes

I usedl to have that problem but now I have squirrel proof my bird feeders in the backyard. No one gets hurt and the squirrels can’t have access to the bird feeders

3 Likes

Joolz, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Googling squirrel proof feeders.

3 Likes

Plumber story when I have a little more time.

3 Likes

Oh boy.

3 Likes