11.10.21 It’s Wednesday! What’s happening?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Good win by Duke last night, Musie

3 Likes

It was indeed. Woot!

3 Likes

HOw are you doing, everyone?

Joolz?
Jack?
Tyler?

3 Likes

Doing well. Taking advantage of a fairly nice weather day. Not many left I’m afraid.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6e01nNA02vw

3 Likes

Busy day! Glad to get home and relax !!

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

3 Likes

What are Jasper & Nye up to today?

2 Likes

At this very moment Jasper’s watching TV with me and Nye just finished having a snack and he’s going back to his favorite perch.

I’m in the process of redesigning Nye’s cage. I have some ideas. I’m just trying to rearrange it so he has some different enrichment in his little life.

I’ll be setting up a second home for him a different cage and clean it out and put in different items. Maybe switch him temporarily. I’m just thinking off here top of my head right now.

With birds being very smart and their ability to learn and get smarter you always have to come up with enrichment ideas so they’re happy and I want my boys to be happy and healthy.

2 Likes

Had to call a plumber today for toilet issues :rage:

2 Likes

Hey Tyler were you’re near Joolz’s house?

2 Likes

Why is Tyler posting using the name Joolz?

2 Likes

Zoolz?

2 Likes

I think on the time when Nye and Jasper first came around me to how they are now. Their intelligence has just grown and it is incredible their ability to learn and build on there knowledge it just mind-blowing

2 Likes

Okay wise ass, :rofl::rofl::rofl:, I fixed it.

2 Likes

Do you decorate their cages at Christmas?

2 Likes

It’s funny that we both had Tyler in mind.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I made Musie cuss. Excellent

2 Likes

Very funny!

2 Likes

You know, I have never thought about that. But the stuff they make decorations out of probably good I don’t. But I can make my decorations homemade and that would be safe. Oh I like this idea.

It can have stuff that can destroy and have fun with it

2 Likes