10.29.21 - Things to post about when the Sox are golfing

I hear you, Tyler.

Don’t get me started on doctors, PA and others. LOL

2 Likes

Also, I was late coming back to work… I waited a total of an hour plus the drive. 45 min for 3 pills, 15 arguning with the morons lol. And then drove back. It’s been a marvelous day lmao.

2 Likes

UGH!!! Yes lol. They are enough to make anyone grumpy as all hell.

2 Likes

And make you more sick and more stress and more UGH.

3 Likes

THIS!!! The really funny thing is, my doctor hates the pharmacy I use. they constantly don’t get the prescriptions, and then blame the doctor. he advised me against them… Should have listened lol. I have used them for years, so just stayed with them out of comfort… but they are getting worse and worse. Tie to switch which I’ll be doing next week.

3 Likes

Preach, brother, preach.

2 Likes

3 Likes

hallelujah-squirrel-edited

3 Likes

Wait! Muse posted a picture of a squirrel? Muse despises squirrels :grin:

2 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

With every breath of my being I hate those furry bastards.

2 Likes

As a result, I often post this just for you.

2 Likes

I have actually rigged up a squirrel proof gadget stand in my backyard. A squirrel has not touched my bird feeders since it’s been up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao!!!

2 Likes

Lmao, that’s amazing hahaha!!

3 Likes

With that said, I can’t stand squirrels either. We have one pestering around our house, and he is massive like holy crap he is so huge. LoL! But anyway, the neighbourhood feeds him constantly so he is always around looking for food. I f someone shot him with a gun, I would be ok with that lol.

3 Likes

This day is draggin, but I guess I should appreciate the slow days. In December, January and February we are non stop on the phone with renewals so I won’t have any down time other than my lunches. So I suppose I shall enjoy the down time for now lol.

2 Likes

I didn’t want to use the stuff I saw online because the birds could get hurt and the squirrels as well. I’m not trying to hurt an animal but I didn’t want the birds to get hurt. Some of the ways that I was seeing online I saw that potential of that happening.

But the squirrels kept on messing with the bird food and the bird station. So, I sat down, thought about it and figured it out. It’s still funny though to see the squirrels try to go up and fail repeatedly. Yes, I know that sounds mean. But it is funny.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Joolz knows that is not the only reason why I hate these furry bastards.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think the squirrel lost

3 Likes