10.29.21 - Things to post about when the Sox are golfing

Loved Koji. Was amazing

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the baseball Laa-Laa Teletubby and the rags. Those are real rags, like the kind I use to wash my windows.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I have been a fan of Koji as well.

Rags and Tele, you are on fire, Jack.

LOLOL

3 Likes

By the way, I hate drivers that are driving around me.

Ugh.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Lol most days I do too!

2 Likes

I just switched pharmacies. The one I go to is terrible, and I told them so in a polite way. didn’t answer their phone for days, so went down in which they claim they didn’t have my prescription faxed to them… They do this every time, and then they said I had a refill and after waiting half hour they came back and told me I didn’t LMAO. I had a few choice words for them and after I told them how fucking terrible they are I walked out. lol.

THe end

3 Likes

You are a true poet, Tyler.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Nothing but bad luck lately, I swear… lol, eventually this has to change on would think lol.

2 Likes

I hear that. I remember one time at the drug store they shortchanged one of my medication.

We all know that the insurance will not cover it until the next refill date.

They fixed it but the next half a dozen times everytime I got medication from them I went to the end of the counter and would count my pills. LOLOLOL They just asked me once why. I know I was a piss ant about it but I need the medication I was on and still am on.

Ugh. LOLOL

3 Likes

I like how he started out politely then boom off the reservation. Solid work.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lol, exactly!!! It’s beyond frustrating… Ugh lol.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That was extremely polite to what I actually said to them. These are heavy pain killers that I need certain days otherwise I can’t get out of bed… I was not happy. So here I am with 3 pills, and have to contact my doctor Monday (because he isn’t open weekends) to re-send the prescrip… But I am changing pharmacies so hopefully won’t happen again. Grrrrrrr lol.

3 Likes

Lmao!!!

2 Likes