Ok time to pee.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™m talking about drinking pee coffee and Joolz is posting Sox lineups

What a time to be alive.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t decided what to do tonight. I could watch the game on Apple TV but I wonā€™t be able to switch to something else during commercial breaks. Iā€™m thinking of watching L&O and following on Gameday. Will anyone else be watching the game?

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I will be Joolz. Me and Leah are on episode 3 of that Jeffrey Dahmer show, so we will probably watch that.

Lately Leah has been super tired and going to bed early, so we try and watch a show together before she goes to bed and if the Sox are still palying I will flip the game on. Right now with not much to play for the games are meaningless, so I donā€™t go out of my way to watch.

Once playoffs start, I will be watching the gamesā€¦ Especially to see the Yankees, Astros and Jays all lose :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will on Gameday but I might be a little late

2 Likes

Im watching MMA atm and will watch wrestling later

Hubby is watching that, Tyler. I am unsure but who knows.

Guy, gonna che k out. Hope all have a great evening.

#GoodToSeeMyPeople

3 Likes

Iā€™m meeting a friend for dinner so thatā€™s the reason I will be a little late.

2 Likes

Have a good one Muse, enjoy MMA!

I will have an ice cold beer on your behalf, and then another on Joolz behalf, and then another on Jackā€™s behalf, and then another 10 on my behalf :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enjoy Jack!

2 Likes

We are having a Hello Fresh Box for supper but I donā€™t know which one we are having, time will tell but I am excitedā€¦ They have all been pretty good so far.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed you, Muse.

Enjoy dinner, Jack.

Enjoy Hello Fresh and beer, Tyler.

1 Like

Never mind.

1 Like

Iā€™m here now. Only I seemed to miss was a Pham bong

1 Like

Gameday & L & O

1 Like

Iā€™m following on Gameday and at 8:00 oā€™clock Iā€™ll watch this: