09.23.22- Red Sox (Hill) at Yankees (Cole) @ 7:05 PM

a.k.a. water (coffee guy)

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Great man! We just ordered a sound bar which comes tomorrow. But itā€™s really good!!

2 Likes

My poor husband we lost , meaning son or I, the remote control to ours. Hubby got tired of it do bought anothers after many months.

Any guess how many days after he installed new one we found old remote control?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Same day?

3 Likes

Lmao same day I would?

3 Likes

No, thankfully. But 2-3 days later. His face was priceless when I told him. Poor man.

3 Likes

So I was driving to work and some psycho speeds in front of me and cuts me off. Some guy in a truck and he almost hit the car in front of him cutting me offā€¦ā€¦ and then he turns right and pulls beside me and tells me to go fuck myself and flips me off lmao

No ideaā€¦ā€¦ I was driving the speed limit and he cuts me off and wants to Kill me apparently lmao. Man people are fucked.

3 Likes

Just glad youā€™re okay.
I keep expecting someone to follow me and wring me a new one. They cut you off, no blinker, wanting you to go faster than the speed limit.

Sorry my friend Im not going faster to get stopped and have a speeding ticket I got because you want to go faster than the law says. I have many mad at me by not speeding
But I will move to side to let idiots go by because if I have to breake immediately they will hit me. When I can see your facial expression and hair style your ass is too close.

3 Likes

Completely agreed Muse!

There was a time when I was 19 and in my 20ā€™s I would have flipped the guy off right back and if he wanted to fight, no problemā€¦ Now with a wife and a kid and another kid on the wayā€¦ I just canā€™t be botheredā€¦ Risk a broken nose because the guy is a fucking maniac and me going the speed limit isnā€™t fast enough for himā€¦ Forget thatā€¦ I saw him flip me off, and I just smiled and drove offā€¦ Probably pissed him off even more lol.

3 Likes

This is really me but what I absolutely love when they cut you off even though youā€™re doing the speed limit and the red light catches them yes I will laugh.

3 Likes

Lmao, same here!!! He cut me off shortly after a school zoneā€¦ So I donā€™t think he realized it was a school zone and to go slowā€¦ Hopefully there was a camera there and he gets a ticket.

3 Likes

This whole week I been getting crap from drivers in school zones . It was so frustrating I said outloud, " Where are the friggen cops?"
s hool zone is 25 mph, these idiots at least 40

3 Likes

Nothing is more frustrating than these idiots that get away!!! I swear Cops are never there when you need themā€¦ They pull over people barely speeding, but the idiots like today that whip around me going 15 or 20 over the speed limit, and there is never cops thereā€¦ Itā€™s so frustrating. Just once I would love to see a cop there and pull the idiot over!!! I am so sick of the road rage assholes out there that canā€™t just do the speed limit.

3 Likes

Oh wellā€¦ hopefully he got in a head on collision somewhere down the road :slight_smile:

with a treeā€¦ so nobody else other than him got hurt.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s it. Hurt yourself and only yourself, not someone else or any passenger with you.

3 Likes

Exactly!!

2 Likes

I could go for a cold beer.

2 Likes

Still gets you drunk if you have 10 of them.

2 Likes

Must pee.

2 Likes