09.06.22- Red Sox (Hill) at Rays (Rasmussen) @ 6:40 PM

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:
Thanks, guys.

The rest of week is busy.

I know I have to get in the laundromat early. If I wait until Sat or Sun it’s over run with those with full jobs and more

If I go in afternoon its busy with moms and kids

The problem is every day this week I am out of house by 7:45 tomorrow, 7:30 Thur and 9 on Frid so my window bites. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is nice is the nearest one is outside my housing division, not even 2 mins, no traffic lights.

But won’t leave clothes and towels and book. Will sit , read a book and log here and on PP when I go and share what I see. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I hope it’s a safe laundromat there Muse… We have a few in our city and I swear they are nasty lol. We actually have a super nice one but it’s in Harbour Landing which is quite far from our house… Probably a good 20 minute drive, but I would much rather go there than the other dump ones that are in the hood and bad areas lol.

3 Likes

You make good poi t. It’s by a gas station ad sometimes I wonder. I will ask hubby.

I’m glad you brought that up.

3 Likes

We’re gonna hear about Regina on our nightly news again.

3 Likes

7 pitches and 3 runs for the Rays

2 Likes

Good grief

2 Likes

Sorry for your troubles, Muse :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks, lady.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gameday for me

1 Like

Musie, tell me a little about your dryer issue. Is it not getting hot or won’t come on at all?

1 Like

Sexy Baby Face with a 2-run shot!

1 Like

They just zoomed in on his arms when he was at the plate. He is one strong dude.

1 Like

First pro bong!

1 Like

Looks like Tyler I bet

2 Likes

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I’m looking at some of his pics. Dude has some guns & is seriously handsome

1 Like

And PB. Bonus points

1 Like

Yes! Better looking IRL than the Google Image pics.

1 Like

Sans PB, right? He’s clean shaven.

1 Like