09.06.22- Red Sox (Hill) at Rays (Rasmussen) @ 6:40 PM

Yes. Rare for a dude his age.

1 Like

Nice double play. Saw a live look on MLBN

1 Like

Rays changing oitchers akready.

1 Like

Cā€™mon, dude. Give up the Casas ball. Asshole Rays fan.

1 Like

He didnā€™t give it back?

1 Like

Ooh, nice closeup. He has great teeth!

1 Like

It comes on but doesnā€™t turn. There is some heat but I donā€™t know how much since itā€™s making an odd sound.

In tbe beginning I would see in the back red hot.

I wonder if itā€™s the drum? No clue just being naive with dryer. :rofl:

2 Likes

Not yet. Negotiations are ongoing.

1 Like

You mean SBF?

2 Likes

Yes! Sorry, Muse. I think he takes the #1 spot :rofl:

2 Likes

I was hoping it was just not getting hot. There is some easy troubleshooting for that. I have a feeling itā€™s a bad bearing in the drum.

2 Likes

Iā€™m freezing :cold_face:

1 Like

Musie, I think the drum has a belt & if it is worn the drum wonā€™t work.

2 Likes

60"s & rain at your place looks like

1 Like

Okay, get this. New PCA bails Sunday night because of car trouble. I give her the benefit of a doubt and reach out. I ask if sheā€™s still planning on working for me. As you know, Iā€™m desperate. She texts back referring to me as ā€œluvā€ and that she would be here tonight at 5:00.

At 5:30 sheā€™s not here and thank goodness my bro was available. It appears that sheā€™s blocking my text messages and Iā€™m sure she wonā€™t return my voicemail.

1 Like

Musie, I would also make sure that the vent is completely cleared, check the duct outside if your blows outside & vent hose connected to the back. Hubby should be able to take it off pretty easy. It simply could have some blockage.

2 Likes

Good effing grief. I donā€™t know how it works but she needs to be reported. Glad bro stepped up.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna start calling Joolzie, ā€œluvā€ :rofl:

3 Likes

5-2 now ugh

2 Likes

Casas will get his home run ball and in return I think the dude got a signed Xander ball, a signed Casas ball and still looking for more.

2 Likes