09.06.22- Red Sox (Hill) at Rays (Rasmussen) @ 6:40 PM

Tyler here,

craving for the pizza is intensifying.

Be back later with more updates.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Right on. But Xander being great doesn’t help me what so ever with my pizza craving.

2 Likes

We had amazing ribs Sun and pizza yesterday.

3 Likes

mmmmm, the pizza sounds amazing. Don’t get me wrong, I love ribs… But my craving for pizza far out weighs the ribs right now lmao.

2 Likes

Jack here, with all this pizza talk I’m most definitely having pizza tonight

2 Likes

No lineup yet and I may not be able to post the fancy one so I’ll just put this here.

3 Likes

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe maaaaan!!! I wish I could come and have pizza with you :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Describe in detail very slowly what you are getting and from where… I want to imagine it.

2 Likes

Local pizza shop. Probably just a veggie pizza that they make.

2 Likes

I like the 6:40 start time. I might make it through the entire game :grin:

2 Likes

That is nice

2 Likes

That sounds amazing! Sometimes a veggie pizza can be really good… I love peppers, onions on my pizza… and mushrooms mmmm and pineapple but I know you guys (other than Muse) hate pineapple on pizza hahaha.

2 Likes

I won’t be with you guys for the first hour or hour and a half of the game. Getting home, dishes, let dogs out, we will get supper ready… Always chaotic after work lol.

2 Likes

I may be late to the party too.

2 Likes

I like artichokes on it as well

2 Likes

Hmmmmm sounds interesting!!

If you get later send a picture

2 Likes

2 Likes

When it rains it pours. TV going out and dryer died. I have shirts and pants and socks in spare bedroom, my office and more. I cant get to a laundromat soon but hopefully soon. Until, we are back to college days and first apartment when either dryer or washer broke and the funds to remedy is not there.

Times like this I always try to find a silver lining. My silver lining is my washer is still working which is a plus and we got food in house, roof over head, clean water and more.

I dont work out of house like my family does.

3 Likes

Ugh damn Muse. That’s rough. Sorry to hear that!!! Brutal

3 Likes

So sorry for your troubles, Musie. Hang in there :heart:

3 Likes