06.30.22 - Off days are for pooping

Off day today folks!

Morning all!!!

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have a good day :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Woke up happy, a much deserved win for the Sox. If we had Houck, it would have been a series win! But I’ll take the win and first wild card spot, so it’s all good.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well my 2nd full day which was yesterday started off with a bang. My husband p***** me off. Big surprise. I had to go to ER and found out I have bronchitis. I have the meds I should be fine. I did get to see someone my most favorite aunt and uncle, so yay.

Day 3 started with a bang. One of my niece’s dog started foaming at the mouth and the nose he has water around his heart so he was having a seizure.

We are a very rural Northern Maine so not the options we have at home. She called and she called as I’m holding this dog as he’s foaming and I’m scared death is gonna die in my arms. They finally found someone who would take him in even though hes not a patient.

I stayed behind as I tried to calm down the other dog, the 2 dogs are brothers, and I finally got him calmed down.

Now my sister who lives here has been going to the ER 3 days in a row. Her daughter has to put down one of her cats today. Shes a mess.

Let me see in 3 days has anything else happened? That thing about covers it. Good grief

Forgot my sister who has been going to the ER her dog is at the vet, hes been tbrowing up.

Three vets all at one time.

3 Likes

Omg Muse… This trip sounds brutal so far :frowning: sorry you are having so much trouble… I hope the Pupper is ok, and that is really sad about the cat :frowning: man oh man! I hope things get better for you and the family…

2 Likes

Man, Musie that’s quite a bit to deal with. Hope things get better for you :hearts:

2 Likes

Hope Joolz is doing ok as well, she hasn’t checked in yet, and usually does by now

2 Likes

I was thinking the same

2 Likes
2 Likes

Sale unvaccinated too. Good god.

2 Likes

Thanks, folks. I’m okay. Thursday mornings are a bit busy for me and on top of that my help for tomorrow bailed on me. I’m trying to fill her spots with other PCAs.

2 Likes

Good grief, Musie. Hope things turn around for you :hugs:

How are you feeling, Jack?

2 Likes

Much better, thank you!

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re available to party at our local whore house with me and Joolz then!

We were worried you were going to miss out.

2 Likes

Going to the farm after work tonight, so won’t be too active at all. Get home, eat super fast, load up the dogs, load up Ayden lol and get out to the farm and let all the dogs out and then relax.

2 Likes

The rain was really coming down here for a few minutes, and then just like that it’s totally gone lol. This city is so strange. We rarely get rain, and when we do it is just gone in a mmater of minutes.

So damn dry here.

2 Likes

Well as luck would have it, I’m going to have to miss the field trip because I’m supposed to self quarantine for a few days.

2 Likes

You know what, probably for the best my man! Just take it easy and relax. Leaving the crazy shenanigans to me and Joolz. LOL

2 Likes

Jays and Tampa start a 5 game series. I hope Tampa sweeps their ass lol.

2 Likes