06.30.22 - Off days are for pooping

I really have developed a genuine dislike for the Jays.

2 Likes

Me too! Living in Jays country, I absolutely canā€™t stand them. I used to have a soft spot for them because they sucked ass, and I felt bad for the fans, but now that they are half decent, the fans think they are some dynasty itā€™s hilarious. Jays are barely clinging to a playoff spot, and I hope they fall flat.

The team itself as well I just donā€™t like. When Nick accidentally hit their player with a pitch, they cried and turned it nearly into a bench brawl. Just whining babies. I really dislike the Jays a lot.

2 Likes

Their announcers also drove me nuts. They have to be among the worst in the league. Of course all announcers will be bias, but at least O Brien, Eck etcā€¦ They always give the other team their props and if a player is good. The Jays announcers just constantly talk about the Jays and nothing elseā€¦ And think every single hit is a home run, same with their fans lol.

Anyway, I digress lol.

2 Likes

Riders need to win Saturday

2 Likes

Iā€™ll miss the Sox tonight :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I am glad they arenā€™t playing, I would have to miss it. Leahā€™s parents wouldnā€™t have the Sox games, and we are there till Sunday so less Sox games the less I have to miss lol.

2 Likes

Yes do they ever. The game is here, so they should be able to get some revenge on Montreal. If we drop another one to those guys, we have some series issues as BC and Winnipeg look incredible this season.

2 Likes

Same here but I think they can use a day off

2 Likes

BC plays Ottawa tonight. I may take a peek at that game. Itā€™s on ESPN2

2 Likes

I think I will watch that game as well, I am expecting BC to win pretty big. Ottawa is not a good team this year as far as I know.

2 Likes

I think tonight will be an early bed time for me tonight, I had a shitty sleep last night. Didnā€™t fall asleep till midnight. Was super stuffed up because itā€™s so damn dry here.

2 Likes

Though I likely wonā€™t get a good sleep tonight anyway, Ayden is sleeping in the bed with us. King size bed, but you wouldnā€™t believe how much that kid moves lmao. Plus will likely be up by 6 to let all the dogs out.

2 Likes

Once Sale is capable of starting, I would like to move Whitlock to the pen.

Not sure what the status of Nate is, but he has back problems so could be out a while. But I would like to see
Sale
Nate
Pivetta
Wacha
Hill

Houck, Whitlock, Schreiber in the pen. That is a deadly deadly pitching staff right there. Any of our 5 starters I listed could give us 6 and Houck could go 7, Schreiber 8 and Whitlock to close. Or something to that effect.

2 Likes

As long as the plan doesnā€™t include Robles, Iā€™m all for it

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lmao, yes me too! I would honestly be ok with never seeing him again lol.

2 Likes

Pube beard on J! tonight

1 Like

This takes me back lmao.

2 Likes

Shame on you Tanner Houck. Boston outraged and they should be!

2 Likes

None the less, onto other topics.

Mcdonalds has brought back the Grand Big Mac!!! Itā€™s like a big mac and a half, itā€™s so good and big! I am getting that tonight on the way to Leahā€™s parents house and a large fries, and am going to destroy that.

2 Likes