06.29.22 - Red Sox (Pivetta) at Jays (Manoah)

Ya, she is a good pupper!

Ugh, not overly looking forward to the weekend. Leah’s parents are in Calgary so have to watch our 4 dogs plus their 4 at their house, and Ayden… It’s going to be wild! Head out there Thursday after work, and come back home Sunday. Going to miss all the Red Sox games Thursday, Friday and Saturday… Much sadness

Actually I think we don’t play tomorrow so that’s nice.

2 Likes

So we did pizza last night, hot dogs on bbq night before, tonight we are doing burger. I need to stop at the grocery store and get buns before getting my son.

2 Likes

That will be me tonight.

2 Likes

Should be getting an eye roll shortly for this one.

2 Likes

I got to pee

2 Likes

I just noticed massive penis :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Fruity beer and the book?

imageimage

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lmao, that was a gooder! It took me a second to notice, and when I did I couldn’t stop laughing lol.

2 Likes

So I have to go to Safeway to get buns for burgers before getting Ayden. I might pick up some chocolate bars too, I’m just wild like that.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Jack,

I was so mad. Went to Safeway and got buns for burgers, and was craving banana milk, bastards didn’t have any!!

2 Likes

I could stop at 7/11 and get Banana Milk, but I’m not going out of my way… Damn you Safeway, Damn you to the eternal pits of Damnation!!!
Evil Laugh GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

Leah said two burgers for me tonight, but little does she know that if I steal her burger I will have 3!!!
Evil Laugh Gif - IceGif

2 Likes

Outrageous! I would’ve filled out a complaint form

2 Likes

Right!!!

Three places that for sure have them are Wal-Mart, 7/11 and certain gas stations. I think Petro by my house has them, but pretty sure Esso across the street from my work doesn’t have them… Bastards.

2 Likes

I hope Muse finds some.

2 Likes

She will if she goes to Wal Mart.

I’m outta here folks, be back later

For the love of all that is good and decent in this world, Please get a win Red Sox!!! PLEASE!!!

I live in Stupid Jays Country, I’ll never hear the end of it.

2 Likes

Amazon carries banana milk. What am I missing? A certain brand is better than another?

1 Like