06.29.22 - Red Sox (Pivetta) at Jays (Manoah)

If Pivetta can’t go all 9, probably a loss. Still so sickened by Tuesday’s loss.

Morning all lol. Even though it’s evening still.

3 Likes

Good morning my internet family!

We arrived Monday afternoon got into argument with sis Monday night.

Yesterday laid down for nap and did noy wake up beforw 5:15 am and only woke up since i hear sis voice. Still bone tired.

Saw mom yesterday. :heartbeat:

Grew up by this lake, didn’t appreciate it then but do now.

Wish you all well .

3 Likes

Man, I woke up to get a drink of water last night, check the game to see us up 5-4 only to blow it. That was a very tough loss.

2 Likes

Glad you got to visit with your mom, Musie

That lake is beautiful!

Enjoy the rest of your visit

2 Likes

Good Wednesday morning, everyone :heart:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry about the argument Muse :frowning:
That lake is beautiful!!!

2 Likes

I haven’t been that mad about a loss all year. I was so utterly pissed. Just disgusting

I never want to see Robles in the 9th ever again.

2 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :revolving_hearts:

Thanks for the update, Muse. That’s a beautiful spot near the lake. Enjoy your stay :hugs:

Yes, very upsetting loss :rage:

Feeling better, Jack?

Enjoy the day!

2 Likes

Just for you, Jack :wink:

2 Likes

So-so. Not too awful bad though. As I suspected I tested positive for Covid. Thankfully vaxed & boosted so basically feels like a cold. Thank you for asking :heart:

2 Likes

:rofl: :heart:

2 Likes

Damn, take care man! Lots of rest and water! They aren’t reporting the numbers for covid anymore, but I am sure the numbers are sky rocketing. In the last week alone, I know 6 people that have had or still have covid… It’s ridiculous.

Lots of people don’t wear their masks anymore, but I still wear mine every single day to work. I can’t stand getting sick lol.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that, Jack. Take care and hope you feel better soon :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I’ll be ok

2 Likes

Last night, not only did we blow the game… It really wasn’t even close. Donut came out and immediately gave up a hit and a man landed on base, then he walked the second guy in 4 straight pitches, he was hooked, and then Robels gives up 2 shots to seal the game.

I think that is what made me so mad… Not only did we blow the game, it wasn’t close what so ever! How are these pitches THAT BAD! Didn’t even get a single out… I guess I won’t be confident in today unless we have a 5 run lead going into the 9th, and even then… I am not so sure I am confident.

2 Likes
2 Likes

A fantastic article Joolz! On facebook last night, there is some sick people that are sticking up for Houck. “It’s his decision not to get the vaccination, bla bla bla” Well he cost the damn team… So I hope he is happy.

People saying the vaccine causing more problems than anything lmao… Funny, since the vaccines came here our hospitals aren’t run off the ground like they were when Covid first started.

I like Houck as our closer, but maybe when Whitlock returns he should get a crack at closer. The Blue Jays are a huge divisional rival, and we have to play in Toronto again… We can’t afford to keep losing those games because our closer is too damn stubborn to get the vaccine.

When healthy:
Nate
Pivetta
Wacha
Sale
Hill

and then have Whitlock close. We can’t have a closer that can never come out in Toronto. They are too good a team for us not to have a reliable closer. Cora also should have put out Strahm or anybody else. How many blown saves does Robles have this year now??? He shouldn’t even be an option at this point in the 9th.

Fuck, just thinking about last night’s game is making me mad. Let’s move on before I punch something LOL!

2 Likes

Got some left over pizza for lunch (pepperoni) and I got some ranch dipping sauce.

2 Likes

The comments in response to that Tweet :woman_facepalming:

I despise social media in all forms.

2 Likes