Little Monday music

3 Likes

Good morning, y’all.

3 Likes

Morning all!!! Have a great day!!

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Home day with the little man! He is doing way better today, but has a pretty nasty cough, otherwise he could have went to daycare… But no fever, and it looks like his stuffy nose is gone, so hopefully a couple days at home and he will be good to go back by Wednesday or Thursday.

3 Likes

We get the outside of our house painted this week! Yay I will take pictures. Tomorrow they are taking al the old stuff off, and pressure washing it. Wednesday and Thursday they are painting! We are doing a yellow, which will look great with the trip.

3 Likes

Glad to hear he’s doing better

3 Likes

Funny how work places are with great workers.

Leah used a sick day today because Ayden is sick, and Leah never ever uses sick days. She has probably used one in the last 3 months, and only uses them if Ayden is sick… Her work messaged her and said “We are short staffed, but I guess we will be ok”

What a fucking shitty message to send a worker. Funny, because if it was one of the lazy employees who never do phone calls or paper work, it wouldn’t be an issue, but because Leah is a hard worker they notice when she is gone. It was the same when I was in the Office of the City Clerk, I would take like 1 sick day a year and they would panic hard and ask if I needed it…

The good workers seem to get shit on, and the bad workers just seem to float by. What a crazy world we live ins sometimes.

3 Likes

Glad he is feeling better.
And yes, it seems how it is.

3 Likes

What the hell kind of message is that? Ridiculous

3 Likes

Yes, it’s a ridiculous sad world! It was like that with me in the Clerk’s office, always pounded… Good worker and fast, so I just got more and more and more and the lazy ones constantly got rewarded with working outside at home and doing nothing.

Glad I made the switch, my new area everyone pulls their weight and helps out.

3 Likes

Exactly!!! Just a horrible response. I told Leah, that manager should be fired with a response like that. What horrific management skills.

Glad Leah won’t be there much longer. Think her security clearance is almost done, thank god… She will start with the RCMP soon.

3 Likes

None the less,

We have the Tigers coming up. This should be a sweep one would think. I hope we can take them all! The schedule is definitely nasty after this, with Cleveland and Toronto coming up.

3 Likes

Cleveland just won their series against the Dodgers. Man oh man are they hot right now! Francona is one hell of a manager, he always seems to pit together a solid baseball team. That is going to be one tough series, same with the Jays.

3 Likes

Just ordered a new book. I am almost done Carrie and then going to read Dr Sleep and Black Phone stories. I have this coming Friday. Forever Odd (sequel to Odd Thomas)

3 Likes

Probably didn’t need to order it, as I have 2 more books to read before this lol. Leah’s brother and his wife gave me a 50 dollar amazon gift card for father’s day, so I put it to use.

3 Likes

Huge Koontz fan!

3 Likes

Hubby has just about all of his books. You know they’re making the the short story Black Point a movie. I gotta read a short story that movie based on. King’s boy wrote it.

3 Likes