06.20 Tigers (Faedo) @ Red Sox (Winckowski) 7:10

Oh wow that is awesome! I have not read that yet! Leah is picking up Night Shift this week to read. There is some good short stories in there. I think Lawnmower man and Children of the Corn are in there.

And I think a story called, “The Revenge of Leo on Jack” is in there as well… That should be a good one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

All great stories IMHO

3 Likes

Yes, the ending of The Revenge of Leo is a bit disturbing though. He tries to drown Jack in a pool, but Jack escapes barely. Leo is one twisted Kitty
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The second book will be, “The Life of an innocent Cat, a Leo prequel”

3 Likes

Jack and Tyler…
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know his lawyer if you need content.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This the sweet cat

3 Likes

Poor Leo, no wonder he needs my help.
:smile:

3 Likes

“Innocent Leo, the Early Years”

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao!!!

3 Likes

Gemma doesn’t come in till the third book.

The life and Betrayal of Jack… Enter Gemma

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

We are suppose to get thunder showers this afternoon, but we will see. We were suppose to get a to of rain last week and it never happened. Regina is so strange, and dry… Ugh.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

R.L Stein made a grown up book called Red Rain. At some point in my life, I would like to read that lol.

3 Likes

Thanks for the afternoon earworm.

3 Likes