06.08.22- Red Sox (Eovaldi) at Angels (Detmers) @ 9:38 PM

Celtics have some much needed revenge to get on these guys!

2 Likes

So nervous but at least we are home.

3 Likes

Itā€™s definitely good to be at home so you can watch the game in comfort.

Edit: you meant the Celtics didnā€™t you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just realized that now lmao.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you for the laugh cuz yesterday was a long day, today Iā€™ve been trying to catch up for what I couldnā€™t get done yesterday.

3 Likes

I hear you Muse! I took yesterday off work, I am feeling better today as well with my eye and stuff.

Not much to do in life anymore with gas pricesā€¦ Frick, our car payment came out, got gas, and cell phone bill and have to pay day care. Legit that is my pay cheque. All we can do is sit at home. I swear if I go out once every two weeks it sets me back. Life is brutal expensive now. Too hard to stay afloat.

I still might rob a bank, havenā€™t decided yet. I have watched movies. Seems easy enough lol.

3 Likes

Well, if you do decide to rob a bank donā€™t forget your homies here on this website. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

???

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Really, Jack?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I saw a bunch of those things & when I do it goes to show that somehow the education system is failing.

3 Likes

You missed the point of my comment.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

But I know what youā€™re saying Iā€™ve seen a lot of those I just makes you weep for the generations

3 Likes

Too busy at work ugh

3 Likes

Cheap bastards wonā€™t hire us more help.

3 Likes

Iā€™m seeing that a lot as well they just want to run their employee into the ground and thandig you up and make you work some more

2 Likes

Lots of posting while I was napping coffee

2 Likes

Man, and that sounds good I should have done that instead of doing my budget and working over some book work LOL

2 Likes

A local drive-in is hosting a Celtics watch party. That could be fun.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I know this commercial is a serious condition about a serious condition but the fact that they said penal exercises and it can break off made me giggle. I know I shouldnā€™t have

2 Likes