Thanks, Joolzie

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Ya I wish that would take affect now!!

2 Likes

Thank god!!!

2 Likes

Pitch clock would speed up lots of things !!

2 Likes

I could even hold a pee in through an entire game.

2 Likes

Interesting that you bring that up because I just peed like a race horse.

2 Likes

Lmao!!! Wait for the eye roll.

2 Likes

To be honest I thought she wold have placed it here already

3 Likes

Lmao.
Bored To Death Whatever Sticker by Emoji for iOS & Android | GIPHY

3 Likes

Eye roll GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

3 Likes

Yay, rumors suggesting Mike Smith might retire!!! I respect everything he has done, and he has been a good goalie, but it’s time to retire! Let someone young go between the pipes!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Totally fine with any of them… I hope Husso as he was excellent for the Blues… Keumper was good but had a very good defense in Colorado… Not sure how he would do with Edmonton.

I ABSOLUTELY and I repeat, ABSOLUTELY do not want Jack Campbell. He is absolutely horrible and wildly inconsistent. He started the year strong for Toronto and went to complete shit in the second half of the season.

It would be such an Oilers thing to do, to sign him as he sucks and the Oilers love taking shitty goaltenders so I probably suspect that is who we will get.

Holtby would be an awesome grab too as he is dynamite in the playoffs. I think he has around a .930 save percentage in the playoffs. He can come up very clutch at times. I would be fine with anyone except Campbell. Please not him!!!

2 Likes

Sounds like Carson Wentz :rofl:

3 Likes

They fired Cassidy which was a stupid move

3 Likes

Pretty please. LOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

HE IS WORSE!!! I legit would take Wentz back to the Colts if it meant Campbell’s ass staying put in Toronto. He is a complete and utter failure, and has been his entire career. Toronto is a loaded team and they lost in part because he sucks ass in net. Good god if we get him, I will stop cheering for Edmonton. What a mistake that would be.

3 Likes

Game 3 tonight

3 Likes