06.06.22- Red Sox (Wacha) at Angels (Syndergaard) @ 9:38 PM

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Have an awesome day!

3 Likes

In Brockton, MA at the Futures Collegiate League game.

3 Likes

Holy smokes! You’re not alone in the feeling old department, Joolzie.

3 Likes

Good morning, gang. :hearts:
Have a great day

3 Likes
3 Likes

Morning all. Have a great day!!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Good one, Joolzie. Twin sisters from Tyler’s neck of the woods

3 Likes

Cool video, can we sign them when they are able to? LOL

Good morning, everyone.

3 Likes

So, here is a little Monday chuckle for the gang here.

I know I have a Pepsi in the fridge so as I’m reaching for it in the drawer I see I have two. So all of a sudden I’m singing out loud I have two I have two oh my goodness I have to hahaha hehehe I have two.

I turn around and both the birds are looking at me like what the hell is wrong with her.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::relaxed:

3 Likes

Lmfao!!! “Oh shit, mom has officially gone coo coo for coco puffs “

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I watched a movie last night called Luce. It’s on Netflix. I recommend everyone here to watch jt. Absolutely amazing with brilliant acting. Naomi Watts and Tim Roth are both in it

About an extremely smart and gifted kid in high school, but kind of is hiding a dark side to him. Man it was so good!!!

10/10 I give it across the board.

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: Noted

3 Likes

I don’t understand why I can’t find the movies you have recommended on Netflix. Are you streaming? I remember at one time many movies and TV series were available via DVD in the mail but not streaming. I checked my Netflix account for the Van Damme movie you recommended and “Luce” and neither are available.

2 Likes

Joolz, I read where you wrote that you have a sister-in-law from South Carolina. Which part?

3 Likes

She and my brother live in North Myrtle Beach, SC.

3 Likes

My in-laws are from South Carolina that’s why I was asking.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :hearts:

3 Likes

That’s so frustrating. I think it’s because I have Canada netflix, Joolz. Canada and USA get way way different stuff. I looked it up and there is hardly any of the same thing on American netflix as there is on Canada. That’s frustrating g.

2 Likes

My Monday morning cuddles

3 Likes