06.06.22- Red Sox (Wacha) at Angels (Syndergaard) @ 9:38 PM

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

So I just gave the birds their baths and showers. When I finish up with Jasper I get the look like why you stopping, Nye the same shower and he’s like are we done yet?

There are some days the only thing that makes them the same is that their birds. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jasper looks like a soaking cat and he still doesn’t have enough water.

Yeah, I looked for the movie and I didn’t see it either I guess I can unnote that title.

3 Likes

If you enlarge in the picture you might better see how wet he is. I have to find a video of me giving him a shower and how bad it is with him having so much water on him

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

I wish we could upload videos in here

3 Likes

UT said YouTube and SoundCloud and some other and I do have a YouTube channel about Jasper I haven’t uploaded in a while but there’s some videos up there if anyone wants to see it. I got to ut the video of him taking a shower though

3 Likes

Oh well there is a video of me giving him a shower awesome.

3 Likes

That’s what I figured. It’s a Canada thing, eh? Kinda like banana milk coffee

3 Likes

And Tyler.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yup. That’s what I’ve been saying. You all need to move to this beautiful country.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Here’s one video of Jasper getting a shower and his love of water.

3 Likes

Batman says hello.

2 Likes

He is saying way more than hello.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Omg that video was cute. Blitz watched it with me hahahahahhaha.

Never enough water :joy:

2 Likes

Blitz came running over and looked at my phone lmao it was so funny.

2 Likes

Suppose to get 87 type weather starting Friday and no rain in site. Ugh it’s gonna be hot and dry.

1 Like

Thanks, Tyler. I have so many videos of my birds that I need to upload, if nothing else at least I have in some place in case I lose them here at my drive

2 Likes

Hi Blitz.

2 Likes

Here’s another.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Just loves it, that’s so amazing. Opens those beautiful wings right up!!

3 Likes