05.26.22 - Red Sox get revenge at White Sox

Thank you so much. :heart: :heart:

The first three volumes the dedication is always to Jasper but they are so so, decent but so so. LOLOL

3 Likes

Well sometimes it maybe takes a few to get it just right you know? That can be with anytime…. I’m sure King has done that a few times with his own writing.

3 Likes

Good point.

Hey, where you at in reading?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That is wonderful, Musie :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you.:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

My son got me a strawberry shake. :two_hearts: Yummy!

This comment is for Jack I decided not to edit it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::relaxed:

You know to gain that first sip of the straw you have to suck hard through the straw.

3 Likes

Im embarrassed to say I haven’t started Carrie yet lmao. My plan was to start in Winnipeg but didn’t get a chance. I think I’m gonna get lot in tomorrow when ayden is at daycare. I always plan to in the evening but then I watch the oilers or Red Sox hahahaa. Tomorrow I’ll try and crush a bunch !

3 Likes

Love a good strawberry shakE

McDonald’s came out with a shamrock shake around St Patrick’s Day. Not a fan of that one lol.

3 Likes

That’s what I told her :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow I forgot all about those. I probably haven’t had one of those since the early 90’s. I kinda liked them.

2 Likes

Wacha on the hill tonight I think. Not sure about Chisox

3 Likes

:joy: great minds

2 Likes

Should be in our favour !

Never heard of the pitcher Chisox. Sounds like a loser though :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I think that strawberry shake was the end for me as far as motivation to do anything else today.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: I just napped

We are going for a walk with ayden and blitz and proof to wascana park shortly

I also want ice cream.

3 Likes

No Octane?

3 Likes

Here’s what I’m doing currently

3 Likes

Matt Amodio (on J!) definitely showed signs of being exhausted the night he lost. If I recall, in a interview he admitted so. It had something to do with the taping schedule. Joolziepedia is on it.

3 Likes