05.26.22 - Red Sox get revenge at White Sox

And of course news, microwave just died.
Oh, no!
:rofl:

3 Likes

Ugh!!’ Sorry, Musie

2 Likes

Fortunately they don’t cost too much but it’s never a good time when things break you know?

2 Likes

Yay! Just a fuse. It has been fixed. I’m the awesome!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Also, doesn’t Ryan on J! look tired the last two days?!

3 Likes

Yes! Jack and I posted about it in another thread.

3 Likes

It seems like he’s okay if he loses he just looks run down poor guy. Amy had that same look right before she lost.

3 Likes

Read my mind. I was going to ask if you checked the fuse

3 Likes

No, my husband was using his air fryer and when we use the air fryer and the microwave at the same time that happens. I accidentally started the microwave and when it stopped I forgot about that.

3 Likes

Musie’s place :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, hush.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh I agree. No idea who started it…. Both are bad. Football player should have walked away. I’m wondering what happened.

3 Likes

Ugh brutal :frowning:

3 Likes

Not that I’m a great fighter, but my advice to the airline guy would be “keep your hands up” lmao :joy: not sure what he was thinking. Also the guy had twice the reach. Just a bad idea. Curious what happened though.

3 Likes

I just peed as well.

3 Likes

Agree with what you wrote about the fight. Nuts all away around.

3 Likes

Nuts all the way around and also a good fight technique. Go for the nuts :joy:

3 Likes

Even though I know martial arts. This is why I just don’t fight lmao. I don’t wanna get embarrassed and knocked out on video. No thanks hahaha. I avoid at all cost unless my family is being harassed or someone is going for the last Dilly Bar aT DQ

3 Likes

THIS!

On a side know, would you guys read over my dedication I am doing for a Jasper book?

I am trying to get it right.

To my Amazon parrot, Jasper, that this series is about, you challenge me to learn more about you daily. You are where you are supposed to be, at your forever home.

This series would not be possible without his presence and personality. His mannerism and daily interactions with me have enriched my life in ways I did not know possible. And in ways I needed.

3 Likes

That sounds fantastic to me Muse!! From the heart! The way a true dedication should be!

3 Likes