3 Likes

Good morning!

Carolina win and Oilers lose. No fair.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning, BSU friends :revolving_hearts:

Have a good day!

3 Likes

Two more days with you good folks and then I won’t be too chatty till next Thursday when I am back from WInnipeg.

I will still pop in and out from time to time, but I won’t have my phone on me much while I am in Winnipeg. We leave Saturday morning around 8:00 a.m.

3 Likes

Just have a great time with Leah and the family. We will hold the fort.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, it should be awesome! Sunday we will do a bunch of activities. Saturday when we get there, we will be tired so probably supper, some drinks and hang at the house and then early bed time hahaha.

3 Likes

Have great & relaxing time!

3 Likes

Would like to see the Sox keep the momentum going & take at least 3 of 4 from Seattle.

3 Likes

Ditto!!

3 Likes

Let’s go!!!

B9D310E8-7BB0-4C53-9BAD-44AF84BE446F

3 Likes

Hope the Sox keep it going against Seattle and right this ship. Back to back series wins is huge for this team and one against a very good Astros team. Let’s keep it going

and of course let’s go Celtics! Huge game for them.

3 Likes

Oilers game was funny last night. Two ways you can look at it.
1.) Markstrom played terrible for the Flames, and likely won’t play that way again the rest of the series, so we are likely screwed
2.) Oilers played absolutely terrible and still put up 6 goals, so we have a good chance at winning game 2.

Not sure which way to go about it, being that I am an Oilers fan I will say 2.) let’s see what we have tomorrow night.

3 Likes

One fun thing was we rocked that thread last night. 400 plus. Always good when we have great threads like that. Makes a bad game more tolerable… Though the game ended up being quite entertaining.

3 Likes

That is how I see it as well. If nothing else having a good time with people here is always a bonus

3 Likes

Definitely!

Though, the Oilers still pissed me off. I get a bit intense when it comes to playoffs lmao.

3 Likes

Have a great time, Tyler. You will be missed :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

They lost that game in the first period, imo. The Oilers will be ready for game 2

3 Likes

Pube beard in training tonight on J!

3 Likes

I saw that :rofl:

3 Likes