05.19.22 Seattle(Kirby) @ Red Sox (Hill) 7:10

I’m not on J tonight, what you talking about lol?? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks Joolz. It will be nice to get away and just unplug from social media! Those breaks are nice once and a while :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Spicy chicken bowl. Oh. Boy

2 Likes

Jeopardy.com has daily/weekly contestants with their pictures and we check them out before the show. We do a sweater check ( :wave: Jack) and a pube beard check.

3 Likes

Lmao, ya I was just messing hahahaha.

3 Likes

My mouth is on fire. THat bowl was spicy yikes, finished it but damn… Too spicy.

3 Likes

I think when it’s Leah’s turn to drive, I am going to read a lot of my book. I am going to start Carrie this weekend! Seems like a good opportunity to get some reading done!

3 Likes

I may be in the bathroom now from that spicy chicken bowl.

3 Likes

I can’t read while riding in a vehicle. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Really? Interesting! I can read no problem in vehicles. The time I struggle to read is at night. I swear when it’s dark outside, I get maybe one or 2 pages into my book and I am falling asleep lmao, no matter how good the book is.

2 Likes

I’m sleepy

2 Likes

Damn late night, I think I will be going to bed early tonight.

1 Like

Sox and Celtics have a game to win though! Unlike those damn Oilers. Lol.

2 Likes

I get motion sickness real easy. Always have

2 Likes

Books I will read in order
Carrie
Dr Sleep
The Black Phone Stories
… And then not sure. Maybe if I am in a book store in Winnipeg and I find Strange Weather by Hill, I will get that too for later.

2 Likes

Awe man that sucks. I don’t do too bad with that, but I can’t stand heights. Seriously even being up like 20 feet, I get so weak in my legs and almost collapse it’s weird

Yet… I don’t mind flying in an airplane. It’s more or less if I am out in the open doing heights, I get super weak and nauseous and almost faint. It’s brutal.

2 Likes

Airplane is fine. I usually just sleep .

2 Likes

Ya me too! Leah hates planes hahahah

2 Likes

I have decided tomorrow when I watch the game, I shall do it without wearing pants. I hate pants, and I find they bring bad luck, and being that the game is at 8:30, I might watch it while laying in bed too.

I want a whiskey for the game, but don’t think I should since we will be traveling early the next morning.

2 Likes

Shame.

2 Likes