04.14.22- Thursday

I think he is having bad dreams of evil teletubbies which probably wakes him in the middle of the night lmao.

3 Likes

I am reading one of Joe Hill’s book, Tyler, and I would not read it too late at night. It is awesome.

Heart Shaped Box is the title.

3 Likes

Oh, As soon as I am done Tommyknockers and Carrie and Dr Sleep I think I am picking up a Joel Hill book. I can’t wait! Leah told me I am not allowed to order anymore books till Io am finished the ones that i am currently reading lol.

3 Likes

We are all avid readers here so we got bookcases all over. LOL

If I was closer you could just borrow my collection of King books, I have almost all of his writings to date.

3 Likes

Todays hat choice

3 Likes

Oh that would be amazing! Perhaps you need to move !

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s much warmer where Musie lives

3 Likes

You are being kind.

It is bleeping hot as Hades here, we get into the 100’s. My hottest I experience was 112 in the shade.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmm , you have a valid point Jack… Perhaps me, Leah, Ayden and the pooches need to move!

1 Like

Wow, nvm maybe I won’t move lmao. That is too hot for me. We get around that too in summer, but only for a few days. My comfort level is right around 77-85

2 Likes

My comfort is 45-75, I can go lower but higher I am unhappy at 85. LOLOL

2 Likes

Hahaha agreed that is like me too!

Interesting, Joe Hill makes a lot of short stories. He has a book called Strange Weather which is short stories. I love thosae. I will probably read that at some point.

King did something similar with NIGHT SHIFT. Had short stories like Lawnmower Man, and Children of the Corn.

2 Likes

85 is fine 90 no good. We get a few days 90 -95. Just a few.

2 Likes

One of his better works IMHO

2 Likes

2 Likes

YES!!! 90 is just too much for me. Anything under 30 C I am good with. Higher than that, my fat ass starts to roast .

My boss got married In South Carolina and it was 45 which is 113. Ugh yuck!!

2 Likes

Yes!!!

2 Likes

Ugh still blizzarding here, roads are so awful too… If I were to come to a complete stop at a stop sign on a side road I would get stuck without a doubt.

2 Likes

That is what my family in Northern Maine are about to get, like you they are getting storm after storm this entire year so far. Welcome to 2022 everyone.

2 Likes