04.14.22- Thursday

Hang in there, Musie :heart:

3 Likes

1 quote was refreshed in my mind and heart just as I was ready to drift off to sleep. Now the juices are flowing with full on intensity.

“You must learn not to be afraid of the world…I"ll wait for you…I love you Dominique” :heart:

My favorite of lines from Ayn Rands monumental novel “The Fountainhead” about the soul of greatness that resides in each human being. This passage struck deep in my core without knowing the woman it was about when I was a teenager.

Though the wait, in all reality is eternal, I stand by it in all meaningful ways with the greatest integrity to my highest value, my life in this world that I am passionately in love with.

Every beautiful thing seen, pursued and welcomed in this life flows naturally from that essence.

I love you Chara. Always have and always will.

2 Likes

We are here for you Muse!

3 Likes

Amazing man

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Well, how is everyone doing?

3 Likes

Very well. Thanks Muse.

How’s your world today?

2 Likes

Doing fine & dandy. Gonna go outside & get a few things done.

4 Likes

Awesome.

Hanging in there, keeping busy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ROFL(3)

2 Likes

Doing inspections in this blizzard while sick sucks, but otherwise doing good. Getting excited for the wedding! This day can’t end soon enough dammit lol.

3 Likes

What time is the wedding?

2 Likes

Everyone is getting there for 4:30 and it will start at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. It will be a game time decision if my brother makes it in from Winnipeg as they have had about 50 cm of snow. He is going to try leave Saturday morning, but if he can’t make it I have two friends that will fill in as best man.

2 Likes

And then after the wedding, we are going to The Moose Jaw Spa about 45 mins away. Spending Saturday and Sunday there. My mom will watch Ayden.

I won’t be active at all this Saturday or Sunday folks… But I will be back with lots of pictures Monday.

Actually will likely take a week for them, but when the pics are ready I’ll post lol.

2 Likes

And the damn Oilers better win and send me off into the weekend happy! None of this losing shit like they did against Minnesota. Lol!

2 Likes

I just ate a massive sandwich, I’m very full now… Tonight might just be a light supper kind of night for me… Perhaps soup or something. Watch the Oilers game at 6, and perhaps read my book for an hour, and then call it a night. Sleep off whatever this damn annoying cold is. Leah said she also has a stuffy nose and sore throat… So could just be the crappy cold and dry weather.

1 Like

I would think you’ll be very active :rofl:

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great day so far, and staying much warmer than I am.

2 Likes

How’s Ayden feeling?

2 Likes

Lmao, good call!!! Bahahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Doing great man! That kid is happy and full of energy, no coughing or anything lately… He did for some reason wake up at midnight last night for half an hour and we had to go back in there and tell him to go back to sleep, but otherwise he is doing great man!

2 Likes