04.01.22 Friday

Good Friday morning, everyone. Have a fantastic day!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Morning all!!! Go Sox !

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone :heart:

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

GiGood morning, everyone. I hope all is going well.

3 Likes

It’s whiskey night, of course I am doing well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No idea what is for supper though

The meat loaf we had last night made me and Leah sick! Ugh, there was too much sauce. Damn Wal Mart Meatloaf lmao.

No idea what we are having tonight.

3 Likes

Went grocery shopping this morning. We have sphaghetti, pork chop( both left over from this week) ham and bologna ( just got both from the deli today) in the fridge so am making it whatever the family can find in the fridge kinda of day. LOLOL

3 Likes

Pork Chops no bueno for me hahahaha, but Leah absolutely loves pork chops. The rest sounds fantastic. Especially the spaghetti part. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

I forgot to add I also got butter pecan ice ccream sandwiches, strawberries and bananas also, so would be welcome here to make a plate, Tyler. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s Friday so I’ll have fish tonight.

3 Likes

Darn, I forgot and already messed up.

Well, tonight will have tuna salad or sandwich. I need to put th is on my phone during Lent. Ugh.

3 Likes

Oh that sounds amazing!!! Butter pecan ice cream sandwiches mmmmmmmm

3 Likes

I have been craving fish lately!!! Freebird Cafe in a town 20 mins from us does the best beer batter fish I have ever had, I want it again!

3 Likes

Yummmmmmmmmm I love tuna salad sandwich!!! I haven’t had that in a long time, that sounds amazing!

3 Likes

Dammit, now I’m getting hungry.

3 Likes

The best I had in town was a small mom and pop shop that buttered and grilled the bread and had lettuce tomato and onions. I am pretty sure I said man this is good about 6x if not more. LOLOL I had that one Friday this Lent.

3 Likes

This is a perfect time for mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! That seriously sounds amazing. Holy smokes.

3 Likes

All this damn food talk, I am getting hungry as hell lmao.

3 Likes