3 Likes

Better then arresting dogs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao, nope dogs are good! Taxi’s are bad, two have failed so far and we have only had 2 lmao. Morons.

3 Likes

Wow, why did they fail?

2 Likes

One didn’t have his security camera working and the other forgot his taxi badge, plus his back passenger seatbelt was not working… It never ends with these guys I swear.

2 Likes

My Papa Law is in town, he is passing through, he is a character in a good way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well hopefully you have a good visit. Take the fella out for some meatball sandwichaes!

2 Likes

Speaking of morons

3 Likes

He will treat us to a buffet in town hubby said.

My client has already called me on this offense by his owner, I told him to remain quiet, we are on the job.

3 Likes

#Leoisinnocent

3 Likes

Yeah, he is.

Poor Leo, he is one strong kitty.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My client would like to press charges. Verbal assualt

took place on the day of April 1, 2022 at the time of 10:39 a.m. Saskatchewan time. One Jack called One Leo, and I quote, “a moron”

My client is suffering PTSD. We turn to the judge on the ruling. (Hopefully everything jack has in his bank account, plus his house will be left to Leo)

To be continued.

3 Likes

That sounds fantastic!!!

3 Likes

You beat me to it but your wording was way better than mine. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lmao, I was laughing as I typed that out hahahahaha.

3 Likes

I imagined so. LOL

Papers have bene filed but it being after noon on a Friday I am not sure when the court will see and confirm they been filed.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did hear the Judge say something like, “Jack will regret this day” So it should be a bad punishment.

3 Likes