03.21.22- Happy Monday!

Good morning, my BSU family :heart:

Enjoy the day!

3 Likes

Joolz ahead of the game. Love it !!!

Morning all. I had a coffee at 6 and having trouble sleeping ugh. Have to be up in 7 hours and can’t sleep. Dammit. Going to read my book for a bit and try and sleep

3 Likes

Yes, shortly after midnight. I couldn’t sleep either.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone :heart:

Tyler & Joolzie, either night owls or extremely super early birds

3 Likes

Hahaha I didn’t fall asleep till midnight either. Paying the steep price this morning

Have a great day all!!

3 Likes

Good morning, y’all.

My problem is I wake up at 3 and am restless until I get up. Its been going on for over a month.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Jack, the best part of the game last night was it was in Greensville, SC. That is in our backyard so it was basically a home game for Duke. The #DukeCrazies filled that stadium

tenor

3 Likes

My Dog Day picture from Patriots Planet.

3 Likes

That sucks Muse. Have you tried taking Melatonin?

3 Likes

Not really. I am on some heavy duty stuff that use to work but now it seems meh.

I will have to check into Melatontin to make sure it does not clash with the medication I am on. Good tip,thanks Tyler!

:hugs:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think a nice glass of banana milk before bedtime would do the trick

3 Likes
3 Likes

That’s good since I am not a fan of milk. I am not lactose intoleranct but everytime I have tried it does not stay down. Bananas I always have in the house. Hmm. Interesting.

3 Likes

Or

3 Likes

Does this taste like a Creamsicle? If so, image

3 Likes

I concur

I use to know what that emoji meant but now loss.

1 Like

PLEASE MAKE THIS SO!!!

From NFL Now: The #Colts have emerged as the likely landing spot for #Falcons QB Matt Ryan, and the two sides are in talks. If Ryan is traded, it’ll almost certainly be Indy. But nothing is done as of now.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

The link.

3 Likes