03.09.22 - Hump Day

My mom is taking him tomorrow and Friday so at least I can go back to work and catch up on a million emails and phone calls.

2 Likes

I love it & have it download as well. Back in the 70’s when I was around 8-9 I had the 8 track. Tyler might have to google that :rofl:

3 Likes

What does the doctor say about him coughing like this?

I am not a doctor I just play one in my mind.

3 Likes

LOLOLOL

The first time my son saw a record player he was so intrigued. Than he said, “How do you listen to it?” I told him a record player. He looked at me like I had grown two more arms. LOLOLOLOL

Remember the cars that had 8 track capability in their cars? I am sure you do. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

Yes but fortunately when I turned 16 cassettes were the thing.

3 Likes

Nothing they’re useless. Asthma acts up when he’s sick they say. Nothing we can do. Three doctors have said the same thing

3 Likes

Does anything help little man?

3 Likes

I still have all my vinyl albums

3 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

Just to lighten things up I’ll tell you a story.
My older brother had bad asthma & allergies. So one day we were outside & he started doing big brother stuff & pissing me off. I grabbed the baseball bat & was going to whack him but my dad grabbed me & told me to put it down. I said okay I’ll throw grass at him! My old man doubled over laughing. I was probably 10 so he was 12.

3 Likes

Lmao that’s awesome jack hahahahahahha

2 Likes

So the son buys himself a record player. I am stoked well until I ask to borrow it. LOLOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

Me and my brother were like that when we were young too. Just constant at each other hahaha.

3 Likes

That showed him. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

I’m dating myself. Mom used to use this.

2 Likes

Anyway folks be back in a few hours

Gonna tidy up. Leahs gonna be home in half hour and then taking Ayden to the doctor.

Peace home Slices

Ya that’s right, I’m bad ass

3 Likes

Good luck at the doctor, Tyler. Hugs for the little guy :hugs:

3 Likes

Yes, hope the doctor visit goes well for you all.

3 Likes

When we were sick ma broke this bad boy out.

3 Likes

I remember both of those.

Yup, showing my age.

And this latest news to which I went, dammit.

2 Likes