03.09.22 - Hump Day

Hope everyone has a great day

Home again with little man. Back to work tomorrow. My mom can watch hi. Tomorrow and Friday

He has a doctor appointment at 1:30. He does seem quite a bit better this morning knock on wood.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Have a terrific day :heart:

Glad Ayden is doing better!!

3 Likes

Wing Day, WOOHOO!

This was my rescue finch, Yuki. Normally finches live in a home from five to seven years. Yuki left us at age 13. When he came to us he didn’t have a lot of feathers, and he was in such poor shape.

This was my little man. We were not too sad when he left since he doubled his life span with us. But he was an amazing little bird who knew how to keep the bigger birds in their place.

But he is missed

3 Likes

What you really wanted to say is

teletubbies-po

3 Likes

Look up, I was going to put a different picture is why I removed it. But you were too fast. ( Yes, that is what she said. LOL)

3 Likes

He looks elegant in that picture

3 Likes

Thanks. He was such a sweetie little boy.

13 years he doubled his life with us. What an amazing little animal. He took shit from no bird. LOL

3 Likes

Does this count for Wingsday :rofl:

3 Likes

Flock of Seagulls they were interesting. LOL

3 Likes

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I should have taken a picture of him when he first came home to me. Animals are amazing, all of them, the big and small, the scaley, furry, feathers, fins and more.

We had a fish we called Friendly. He would come to the top of the tank and eat food out of our hand.
He would watch tv with us and more.

3 Likes

You know who is not amazing but thinks he is?

2 Likes

Can’t like that post, it would look bad in the press if I like that

#LeoIsAmazing

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Awe! Beautiful bird. Glad you gave him a good life!

2 Likes

Wentz?

2 Likes

Thank you.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone :heart:

I hope y’all have a great day!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes