03.09.22 - Hump Day

Sure it was. Like we haven’t heard that one before

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I know Jasper is an Amazon rainforest bird but he has to be part Italian somewhere in his lineage. LOL

He loves sphaghetti and pasta as a whole. I mean loves!

I just made some for tonight and he always gets three strands. Not four for when he gets four he gets lethargic and weaves on his perches.

Silly bird.

3 Likes

I have thought of trying them as toilet paper. Stand by for results.

3 Likes

Hahahaha that’s awesome!!! I love spaghetti. Mmmmmmmm

3 Likes

I might have spaghetti tonight actually.

2 Likes

Pasta is just a true form of awesomeness.

2 Likes

I play this song on YouTube ALOT. I am alway dancing and moving to it. I don’t dance well but it don’t matter. It makes you react.

Than I think of the three talented musicians we lost that the song is based on.

What a great friggen awesome song.

We need to do a music theme day when baseball fails us soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ecvBaqHBk

3 Likes

I would be the odd man out I don’t know much music hahaha but I would just listen

2 Likes

Oilers play tonight. They have Washington.

2 games out of a playoff spot. It’s hard to even get excited anymore. They have been so bad the last 4 of 5 games. Probably will have it in the background as I read.

3 Likes

This girl randomly came up on my IG feed. her splits are beautiful.

2 Likes

Jasper is now one of my fav birds. :heart: Nye too.

2 Likes

Agreed. Beautiful birds

And they like their spaghetti !!! I Way to my heart lol.

3 Likes

Link?

3 Likes

Thank you. I am so bias with my boys and in general birds. I have learned so much about them and from them. They have changed me .

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s her page. She’s talented

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Trying to read. Hard. Ayden keeps talking lmao. He’s doing much better today. Coughing like crazy though. Hopefully we can get something to keep his cough down.

3 Likes

Good news.

What have you tried to help him with his cough?

Working on making a new toy for the boys. If it works will share with the group here. LOL

3 Likes

Everything ! My god we would be here all day. Advice from so many and everything
Purifiers
Humidifiers
Vics
Puffers
Cough medicine

It goes on and on. He’s just a kid that coughs so much when he’s sick. Probably doesn’t help that we have dogs in a small house too, but we got him something new called a Nebulizer, and it works with liquid medicine. So hopefully doctor can get us that liquid today and it will help.

2 Likes