03.03.22 - Thursday

I’m not sure what this means they just wrote me and chat and said did you receive the damage item on arrived.
I wrote I do not know what that means

3 Likes

I just noticed it now when I unwrapped it to look at it. I wasn’t going to do that but it’s a pretty item and I want to check it out. Thank goodness I did

3 Likes

And plus I have extra parts LOL

3 Likes

He wanted Japanese lanterns for his birthday and I found a really nice set until I saw they were damaged

3 Likes

I don’t know if I should get a refund and buy it again or should I exchange it? I really don’t know and doesn’t matter he won’t get it in time

3 Likes

I’m going with the refund since they won’t get here in time for his birthday. I’ll probably buy this again for Christmas down the road this year

3 Likes

Strange….

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say

Just refund I guess ? I dunno……

3 Likes

I really want to exchange it but sometjing tells me or I had a feeling that I would have the same problem again

3 Likes

Bummer. Sorry. Can you send back & have a new item sent?

3 Likes

I just had a weird feeling that it would happen again. I have nothing to back that up but I just had that sense so I went with the refund

So I have to figure out what I’m getting for his birthday again after finding the perfect gift for him LOL

3 Likes

Or you would steal it. Again

3 Likes

Well, there is always that.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have no idea what to get him he mentioned this recently well a few months ago and I knew he would like it cuz he is into Japan and the culture

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wait, so they knowingly sent you a damaged item?

2 Likes

It sounded weird didn’t it? Of course I don’t get my money back cuz I paid with money and they give you a gift card but that’s a rant for a different day

But then as to make it free to get it faster we can put it on Amazon card. I said no. I paid it with money on my card I want on my card.

They said return everything and they told me the directions. I said I will return it to you the same way I got it with no padding no shipping material inside it no wonder it broke

2 Likes

Another trying to say that I use a gift card not my debit card. I said hold on where can I send you a screenshot of my debit being deduced this amount guess what oh we made a mistake

2 Likes

English is not their language but I knew that. They’re trying to say I can’t get a refund for any promotional discount. I said I use this with my debit card again where can I send you the screenshot of this being removed from my bank?

2 Likes

I’m not getting upset I am not going to rant just yet

2 Likes